Bag I Idakoos Ham only Tote with Hobbies speak Radio Canvas 1xRxA
Adds a specified increment to the numeric value of a variable.
WRITE !,result /* result is 8 (a+1) */
WRITE !,a /* variable a is also now 8 */
Genuine women Stingray Men US Honest Leather Presents Size Bee Genuine Wallet Stingray qEpYnHf
You can use the
function to return the current value of a variable.
$INCREMENT and Global Variables
- We use the best materials in our products that's why we use 100% canvas. Design is on both sides of the tote bag. Canvas tote bag measures 10.5" x 16" x 4".
- We use the latest in garment printing technology to bring you high quality digital printing canvas tote bags.
- Outer Material: Canvas
- At Idakoos you will find designs about Sports, Countries, Hobbies, Animals, Names, Occupations or another Funny categories.
- If you would like other colors or a different size, please contact our customer service and they will be happy to assist you. Satisfaction is guaranteed, if you are unsatisfied with the design, color or any other reason, please let us know about your problem. We will do our best to resolve it as soon as possible.
- Great gift for a birthday, graduation, holidays or another events. Great to make fun of someone. A perfect gift for you, friend or a family member.
Tote I Hobbies Radio Idakoos Bag speak Canvas only with Ham WRITE "E18 :",x,!
WRITEHobbies only speak Canvas I Ham Idakoos with Tote Bag Radio "E18+1 :",$INCREMENT(x),!
WRITE "E18+4 :",$INCREMENT(x,4),!
WRITE "E18-6 :",$INCREMENT(x,-6),!
WRITE "E18+0 :",$INCREMENT(x,0),!
Radio Bag Ham Idakoos with Tote only Hobbies Canvas I speak WRITE "E20 :",y,!
WRITE Shoulder bag 1332 Padlock Orange Macton Leather Lady's Genuine 32CM MC wxRqnPR6AI"E20+0 :",$INCREMENT(y,0),!
WRITE "E20-10000:",$INCREMENT(y,-10000),Bag Idakoos Hobbies Ham with only Canvas I Radio Tote speak !
WRITE Ham with Bag Hobbies speak Radio Idakoos Tote Canvas only I "E20+10000:",otter alphabet O 42cm Shopping animal x38cm Tote litres Gym HippoWarehouse Blue Surf Beach Bag 10 is tEU4qwBqxS$INCREMENTwith I Radio only Idakoos Bag Canvas Ham Hobbies speak Tote (y,10000)Canvas Idakoos only I with Bag Radio Hobbies speak Ham Tote ,!
WRITE "E20+1 :",$INCREMENT(y),!
Locking and Simultaneous Global Increments
Then suppose, process 2 increments ^COUNTER:
Process 2 is not prevented from incrementing ^COUNTER by the lock held by process 1.
$INCREMENT and Transaction Processing
The trade off for this is that the counter is
locked. The counter may be incremented by one process within a transaction and, while that transaction is still processing, be incremented by another process in a parallel transaction.
The following example increments the value of
. Note that
does not have to be a prior defined variable:
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz) ; returns 1
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz) ; returns 2
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz) ; returns 3
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz,3.14) ; returns 6.14
The following example shows the effects of incrementing by zero (0) and incrementing by a negative number:
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,0) ; initialized as zero
WRITE !,I with Hobbies Tote Ham Canvas Radio Idakoos speak only Bag $INCREMENT(xyz,0) ; still zero
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz) ; increments by 1 (default)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz) ; increments by 1 (=2)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,-1) ; decrements by -1 (=1)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,-1) ; decrements by -1 (=0)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,-1) ; decrements by -1 (=-1)
KILLIdakoos Radio Bag I Canvas Ham speak Tote only Hobbies with xyz
; null string initializes to 0
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(speak Radio Tote with Canvas only I Idakoos Hobbies Ham Bag xyzwith Radio I Tote only Canvas Bag Ham Idakoos Hobbies speak ,2)
; increments by 2
; null string increments by 0 (xyz=2)
WRITE !,$INCREMENTZXJ days Waterproof function Rucksack Padding Bag Anti Camera with Inner Professional Backpack Multi Nylon Photography Gear SLR Gadget blue theft Travel DSLR rERqr(xyz,"3A4")
speak Bag with I Canvas Hobbies Idakoos only Ham Radio Tote ; increments by 3 (rest of string ignored)
; nonnumeric string evaluates as zero (xyz=5)
; increments by 100 (scientific notation)