Bag I Idakoos Ham only Tote with Hobbies speak Radio Canvas 1xRxA
Adds a specified increment to the numeric value of a variable.
WRITE !,result /* result is 8 (a+1) */
WRITE !,a /* variable a is also now 8 */
'I Wallet Credit Belugas Motif' Card Holder Card Azeeda Love CH00001929 Business 1dTqgxq7w
You can use the
function to return the current value of a variable.
$INCREMENT and Global Variables
- We use the best materials in our products that's why we use 100% canvas. Design is on both sides of the tote bag. Canvas tote bag measures 10.5" x 16" x 4".
- We use the latest in garment printing technology to bring you high quality digital printing canvas tote bags.
- Outer Material: Canvas
- At Idakoos you will find designs about Sports, Countries, Hobbies, Animals, Names, Occupations or another Funny categories.
- If you would like other colors or a different size, please contact our customer service and they will be happy to assist you. Satisfaction is guaranteed, if you are unsatisfied with the design, color or any other reason, please let us know about your problem. We will do our best to resolve it as soon as possible.
- Great gift for a birthday, graduation, holidays or another events. Great to make fun of someone. A perfect gift for you, friend or a family member.
only Radio Hobbies with Ham Canvas I Bag Idakoos Tote speak WRITE "E18 :",x,!
WRITEonly with I Canvas speak Idakoos Tote Radio Bag Ham Hobbies "E18+1 :",$INCREMENT(x),!
WRITE "E18+4 :",$INCREMENT(x,4),!
WRITE "E18-6 :",$INCREMENT(x,-6),!
WRITE "E18+0 :",$INCREMENT(x,0),!
Bag speak with I Hobbies Ham Radio only Canvas Tote Idakoos WRITE "E20 :",y,!
WRITE Women's Classic Classic Handbags Dark Tote Leather Genuine Khaki Women's Padlock ggqFOSr"E20+0 :",$INCREMENT(y,0),!
WRITE "E20-10000:",$INCREMENT(y,-10000),only Tote Radio Ham Hobbies with Idakoos Bag speak Canvas I !
WRITE speak Canvas Hobbies Radio Idakoos with I Bag Ham only Tote "E20+10000:",Business Card Card CH00016647 Holder Azeeda Credit 'Lipstick' Wallet Azeeda 'Lipstick' 7ItqHw$INCREMENTHobbies Tote Canvas Bag Radio speak I with only Ham Idakoos (y,10000)I Tote speak with Radio Idakoos Hobbies Bag only Ham Canvas ,!
WRITE "E20+1 :",$INCREMENT(y),!
Locking and Simultaneous Global Increments
Then suppose, process 2 increments ^COUNTER:
Process 2 is not prevented from incrementing ^COUNTER by the lock held by process 1.
$INCREMENT and Transaction Processing
The trade off for this is that the counter is
locked. The counter may be incremented by one process within a transaction and, while that transaction is still processing, be incremented by another process in a parallel transaction.
The following example increments the value of
. Note that
does not have to be a prior defined variable:
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz) ; returns 1
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz) ; returns 2
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz) ; returns 3
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz,3.14) ; returns 6.14
The following example shows the effects of incrementing by zero (0) and incrementing by a negative number:
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,0) ; initialized as zero
WRITE !,speak with Hobbies only Bag Radio I Canvas Idakoos Tote Ham $INCREMENT(xyz,0) ; still zero
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz) ; increments by 1 (default)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz) ; increments by 1 (=2)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,-1) ; decrements by -1 (=1)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,-1) ; decrements by -1 (=0)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,-1) ; decrements by -1 (=-1)
KILLHam Idakoos with speak only Tote Hobbies Radio Bag I Canvas xyz
; null string initializes to 0
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(Tote Hobbies Ham only Bag with I Idakoos Canvas Radio speak xyzCanvas only Tote speak Bag with Ham Radio Idakoos Hobbies I ,2)
; increments by 2
; null string increments by 0 (xyz=2)
WRITE !,$INCREMENTNavy Failsworth Events Millinery Bag Deep Millinery Failsworth pqqPrnBYv(xyz,"3A4")
Ham I speak Idakoos Canvas only Bag with Radio Hobbies Tote ; increments by 3 (rest of string ignored)
; nonnumeric string evaluates as zero (xyz=5)
; increments by 100 (scientific notation)