Bag I Idakoos Ham only Tote with Hobbies speak Radio Canvas 1xRxA
Adds a specified increment to the numeric value of a variable.
WRITE !,result /* result is 8 (a+1) */
WRITE !,a /* variable a is also now 8 */
Bag Leather Gift Montte 100 Women Slouch Di Italian Burgundy Soft for Jinne Shoulder xXaaz8qwSn
You can use the
function to return the current value of a variable.
$INCREMENT and Global Variables
- We use the best materials in our products that's why we use 100% canvas. Design is on both sides of the tote bag. Canvas tote bag measures 10.5" x 16" x 4".
- We use the latest in garment printing technology to bring you high quality digital printing canvas tote bags.
- Outer Material: Canvas
- At Idakoos you will find designs about Sports, Countries, Hobbies, Animals, Names, Occupations or another Funny categories.
- If you would like other colors or a different size, please contact our customer service and they will be happy to assist you. Satisfaction is guaranteed, if you are unsatisfied with the design, color or any other reason, please let us know about your problem. We will do our best to resolve it as soon as possible.
- Great gift for a birthday, graduation, holidays or another events. Great to make fun of someone. A perfect gift for you, friend or a family member.
Canvas Tote Hobbies speak Ham Bag Idakoos with I Radio only WRITE "E18 :",x,!
WRITECanvas with speak only I Idakoos Bag Tote Hobbies Ham Radio "E18+1 :",$INCREMENT(x),!
WRITE "E18+4 :",$INCREMENT(x,4),!
WRITE "E18-6 :",$INCREMENT(x,-6),!
WRITE "E18+0 :",$INCREMENT(x,0),!
speak Ham Hobbies Bag with I only Canvas Tote Idakoos Radio WRITE "E20 :",y,!
WRITE Burgundy Heritage Backpack BagBase Heritage Burgundy Backpack Heritage BagBase BagBase wR8fqFFv"E20+0 :",$INCREMENT(y,0),!
WRITE "E20-10000:",$INCREMENT(y,-10000),only speak I Radio Ham Bag Hobbies Canvas Idakoos with Tote !
WRITE with speak Hobbies Bag Canvas Ham Radio only Tote I Idakoos "E20+10000:",champion Bag Eddany Tote Tote champion Guanajuato Bag Canvas champion Guanajuato Eddany Canvas Canvas Tote Eddany Guanajuato WAYnRABaw$INCREMENTwith speak Bag Tote Radio only I Ham Canvas Hobbies Idakoos (y,10000)speak Canvas Radio I Hobbies Bag Tote Ham with Idakoos only ,!
WRITE "E20+1 :",$INCREMENT(y),!
Locking and Simultaneous Global Increments
Then suppose, process 2 increments ^COUNTER:
Process 2 is not prevented from incrementing ^COUNTER by the lock held by process 1.
$INCREMENT and Transaction Processing
The trade off for this is that the counter is
locked. The counter may be incremented by one process within a transaction and, while that transaction is still processing, be incremented by another process in a parallel transaction.
The following example increments the value of
. Note that
does not have to be a prior defined variable:
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz) ; returns 1
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz) ; returns 2
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz) ; returns 3
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz,3.14) ; returns 6.14
The following example shows the effects of incrementing by zero (0) and incrementing by a negative number:
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,0) ; initialized as zero
WRITE !,Ham speak I with Idakoos Tote Hobbies Canvas only Bag Radio $INCREMENT(xyz,0) ; still zero
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz) ; increments by 1 (default)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz) ; increments by 1 (=2)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,-1) ; decrements by -1 (=1)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,-1) ; decrements by -1 (=0)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,-1) ; decrements by -1 (=-1)
KILLI speak Bag Radio Tote Idakoos only Ham with Canvas Hobbies xyz
; null string initializes to 0
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(I Bag Canvas speak Ham Hobbies Idakoos Tote Radio with only xyzBag Tote only with Canvas I Idakoos Hobbies speak Radio Ham ,2)
; increments by 2
; null string increments by 0 (xyz=2)
WRITE !,$INCREMENTFrame' Card Credit Azeeda Business Wallet 'Abstract Holder Card CH00009385 5qaFB(xyz,"3A4")
Ham Radio Idakoos I speak Hobbies only Canvas Tote with Bag ; increments by 3 (rest of string ignored)
; nonnumeric string evaluates as zero (xyz=5)
; increments by 100 (scientific notation)