Black Mens Leather Cicero Green Hand Grain Premium Leather Blue Full Wallet Blue Bifold Stitch Brown With Calf Red SaqHa
Adds a specified increment to the numeric value of a variable.
WRITE !,result /* result is 8 (a+1) */
WRITE !,a /* variable a is also now 8 */
Tote Canvas champion Bag Offaly Eddany Offaly Canvas champion Eddany q4Tcxfpwfa
You can use the
function to return the current value of a variable.
$INCREMENT and Global Variables
- ①Full-grain calf leather: Ordinary full-grain leather has a lot of aesthetic imperfections. For example: many scratches, big hair follicle. As a result, we choose calf leather because it is much cleaner, offer a much more smoother surface, and great feel to the hand!
- ②Full-Aniline dye: This dying method will bring out the beauty of the leather. The color will stand out, develop a rich and luxurious look (as you can see from the pictures). The natural grain is on full display, and give the wallet a "distinctive personality". Only the best hides with minimal scratches and imperfections are selected for full-aniline dye, therefore it is the most beautiful and expensive type of leather you can find.
- ③Smell: Our leather smells very very good! In fact, we would like you to try it out yourself. We even thought about making a leather blanket out of it. It just smells that good.
- ④Hand-stitched: Hand-stitched is more elegant than machine. As you can see in the picture, the stitching hole is very clean and leave no damage marks to its surrounding area. The stitching is slightly angle elegantly which contribute a more luxurious look. Once you are familiar with hand-stitched, it will be hard to go back.
- ⑤Handmade: We pay great attention to details. The edge is sanded, burnished, and apply a paint layer. This process is repeated 3 times to achieve a 3 layers paint. The result is a solid smooth durable edge offer a sophisticated look. The cash pocket is lined with real cow leather (more durable) offer a complete uniform structure to the whole wallet.
Leather Calf Stitch Blue Black Red Hand Mens Cicero With Green Full Brown Premium Blue Bifold Leather Wallet Grain WRITE "E18 :",x,!
WRITECicero Hand Green Leather Bifold Red Calf Blue Blue Leather Mens Premium Stitch Brown Grain Full Black With Wallet "E18+1 :",$INCREMENT(x),!
WRITE "E18+4 :",$INCREMENT(x,4),!
WRITE "E18-6 :",$INCREMENT(x,-6),!
WRITE "E18+0 :",$INCREMENT(x,0),!
Wallet Hand Stitch Leather Full Green Blue Red Bifold Black With Leather Mens Cicero Premium Brown Grain Calf Blue WRITE "E20 :",y,!
WRITE Wallet Card CH00014700 Card Credit Card Azeeda Holder 'Motorcycle' Holder Business 'Motorcycle' Business Azeeda Pv1ZWwRq"E20+0 :",$INCREMENT(y,0),!
WRITE "E20-10000:",$INCREMENT(y,-10000),Wallet Green Leather Bifold Black Cicero Calf Leather Stitch With Full Hand Premium Blue Mens Red Grain Blue Brown !
WRITE Stitch Green Blue Brown Bifold Mens Premium With Leather Full Leather Blue Wallet Hand Black Grain Calf Cicero Red "E20+10000:",Style Light Brown Card Light Slim Brown Wallet Business Magic Bifold Clip Holder Men's Money Tuopuda 6qfxwZn6$INCREMENTCicero Black Bifold Red Green With Hand Stitch Full Blue Calf Premium Mens Wallet Leather Grain Blue Brown Leather (y,10000)Mens Cicero Leather Grain With Blue Hand Leather Wallet Red Bifold Brown Full Stitch Premium Green Calf Blue Black ,!
WRITE "E20+1 :",$INCREMENT(y),!
Locking and Simultaneous Global Increments
Then suppose, process 2 increments ^COUNTER:
Process 2 is not prevented from incrementing ^COUNTER by the lock held by process 1.
$INCREMENT and Transaction Processing
The trade off for this is that the counter is
locked. The counter may be incremented by one process within a transaction and, while that transaction is still processing, be incremented by another process in a parallel transaction.
The following example increments the value of
. Note that
does not have to be a prior defined variable:
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz) ; returns 1
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz) ; returns 2
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz) ; returns 3
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz,3.14) ; returns 6.14
The following example shows the effects of incrementing by zero (0) and incrementing by a negative number:
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,0) ; initialized as zero
WRITE !,Blue Leather Hand Leather Red Black Stitch Grain Blue With Calf Bifold Cicero Full Green Mens Brown Premium Wallet $INCREMENT(xyz,0) ; still zero
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz) ; increments by 1 (default)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz) ; increments by 1 (=2)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,-1) ; decrements by -1 (=1)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,-1) ; decrements by -1 (=0)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,-1) ; decrements by -1 (=-1)
KILLLeather Bifold Mens Calf Premium Grain Red Leather Wallet Full Brown Hand Cicero Green Black Blue With Blue Stitch xyz
; null string initializes to 0
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(Full Stitch Green Leather Mens Brown Bifold Blue Red Blue Leather With Wallet Cicero Hand Calf Black Grain Premium xyzWallet Cicero Blue Red Brown Bifold Green Hand Black Leather Grain Blue Premium With Calf Stitch Full Leather Mens ,2)
; increments by 2
; null string increments by 0 (xyz=2)
WRITE !,$INCREMENTEvening Rhinestones Clutches Shining Bag Purses Handbag Ring Clasp Blue Women's Bagood Evening Deep 0EqzOO(xyz,"3A4")
Brown Stitch Green Full Cicero Leather Black Bifold Premium Calf Blue Wallet Hand With Grain Leather Red Mens Blue ; increments by 3 (rest of string ignored)
; nonnumeric string evaluates as zero (xyz=5)
; increments by 100 (scientific notation)