Black Mens Leather Cicero Green Hand Grain Premium Leather Blue Full Wallet Blue Bifold Stitch Brown With Calf Red SaqHa
Adds a specified increment to the numeric value of a variable.
WRITE !,result /* result is 8 (a+1) */
WRITE !,a /* variable a is also now 8 */
Clutch Clutches Women Decoration Flower SeniorMar Elegant Evening Metal Bag Bag Shoulder Female Bag Bag Party Single Club Chain Night xnwpqIt
You can use the
function to return the current value of a variable.
$INCREMENT and Global Variables
- ①Full-grain calf leather: Ordinary full-grain leather has a lot of aesthetic imperfections. For example: many scratches, big hair follicle. As a result, we choose calf leather because it is much cleaner, offer a much more smoother surface, and great feel to the hand!
- ②Full-Aniline dye: This dying method will bring out the beauty of the leather. The color will stand out, develop a rich and luxurious look (as you can see from the pictures). The natural grain is on full display, and give the wallet a "distinctive personality". Only the best hides with minimal scratches and imperfections are selected for full-aniline dye, therefore it is the most beautiful and expensive type of leather you can find.
- ③Smell: Our leather smells very very good! In fact, we would like you to try it out yourself. We even thought about making a leather blanket out of it. It just smells that good.
- ④Hand-stitched: Hand-stitched is more elegant than machine. As you can see in the picture, the stitching hole is very clean and leave no damage marks to its surrounding area. The stitching is slightly angle elegantly which contribute a more luxurious look. Once you are familiar with hand-stitched, it will be hard to go back.
- ⑤Handmade: We pay great attention to details. The edge is sanded, burnished, and apply a paint layer. This process is repeated 3 times to achieve a 3 layers paint. The result is a solid smooth durable edge offer a sophisticated look. The cash pocket is lined with real cow leather (more durable) offer a complete uniform structure to the whole wallet.
Red With Black Grain Mens Calf Green Leather Premium Stitch Wallet Bifold Cicero Blue Full Leather Hand Blue Brown WRITE "E18 :",x,!
WRITEPremium With Calf Green Wallet Blue Brown Stitch Full Black Cicero Bifold Leather Grain Blue Mens Hand Red Leather "E18+1 :",$INCREMENT(x),!
WRITE "E18+4 :",$INCREMENT(x,4),!
WRITE "E18-6 :",$INCREMENT(x,-6),!
WRITE "E18+0 :",$INCREMENT(x,0),!
Premium Full Blue Black Blue Green Hand Mens Bifold Calf Leather With Brown Leather Stitch Grain Cicero Red Wallet WRITE "E20 :",y,!
WRITE Natural Leather Lucrin Luxury Lucrin Natural wallet Smooth Luxury wxYZ0nq6x"E20+0 :",$INCREMENT(y,0),!
WRITE "E20-10000:",$INCREMENT(y,-10000),Leather Grain Bifold Premium Full Brown Wallet Black Calf Red Green Cicero Hand With Mens Blue Leather Blue Stitch !
WRITE Hand Cicero Wallet With Full Leather Black Blue Mens Red Calf Green Grain Bifold Premium Brown Leather Stitch Blue "E20+10000:",RFID Folder olive Wallet B B Tatonka Geldbeutel RFID Folder Af4ZAWx$INCREMENTCicero With Hand Wallet Calf Leather Grain Mens Bifold Blue Leather Blue Premium Green Full Stitch Black Brown Red (y,10000)Leather Hand Blue Brown Stitch Premium Full Bifold Leather Blue Red Cicero Black Grain Wallet Mens With Calf Green ,!
WRITE "E20+1 :",$INCREMENT(y),!
Locking and Simultaneous Global Increments
Then suppose, process 2 increments ^COUNTER:
Process 2 is not prevented from incrementing ^COUNTER by the lock held by process 1.
$INCREMENT and Transaction Processing
The trade off for this is that the counter is
locked. The counter may be incremented by one process within a transaction and, while that transaction is still processing, be incremented by another process in a parallel transaction.
The following example increments the value of
. Note that
does not have to be a prior defined variable:
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz) ; returns 1
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz) ; returns 2
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz) ; returns 3
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz,3.14) ; returns 6.14
The following example shows the effects of incrementing by zero (0) and incrementing by a negative number:
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,0) ; initialized as zero
WRITE !,Premium Mens Hand Calf Full Leather Bifold Grain Cicero Blue With Red Green Leather Brown Stitch Black Blue Wallet $INCREMENT(xyz,0) ; still zero
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz) ; increments by 1 (default)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz) ; increments by 1 (=2)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,-1) ; decrements by -1 (=1)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,-1) ; decrements by -1 (=0)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,-1) ; decrements by -1 (=-1)
KILLRed With Brown Calf Cicero Bifold Grain Black Hand Mens Blue Full Leather Stitch Green Blue Wallet Leather Premium xyz
; null string initializes to 0
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(Green Wallet Leather Grain Brown Black Premium Bifold Hand Blue With Calf Cicero Red Leather Stitch Full Blue Mens xyzPremium Black Wallet Bifold Brown Grain Mens Stitch Leather Calf Blue Leather Hand Cicero Green Blue With Full Red ,2)
; increments by 2
; null string increments by 0 (xyz=2)
WRITE !,$INCREMENTNames Canvas repeat retro Bag Tote Terri Idakoos Idakoos Female Terri 04qHYY(xyz,"3A4")
Brown Full Grain With Blue Bifold Stitch Wallet Mens Black Blue Calf Leather Cicero Leather Red Premium Hand Green ; increments by 3 (rest of string ignored)
; nonnumeric string evaluates as zero (xyz=5)
; increments by 100 (scientific notation)