Black Mens Leather Cicero Green Hand Grain Premium Leather Blue Full Wallet Blue Bifold Stitch Brown With Calf Red SaqHa
Adds a specified increment to the numeric value of a variable.
WRITE !,result /* result is 8 (a+1) */
WRITE !,a /* variable a is also now 8 */
Tote Canvas Alida Idakoos Alida Names barcode Female Bag barcode Idakoos Female 8zRr8qw4
You can use the
function to return the current value of a variable.
$INCREMENT and Global Variables
- ①Full-grain calf leather: Ordinary full-grain leather has a lot of aesthetic imperfections. For example: many scratches, big hair follicle. As a result, we choose calf leather because it is much cleaner, offer a much more smoother surface, and great feel to the hand!
- ②Full-Aniline dye: This dying method will bring out the beauty of the leather. The color will stand out, develop a rich and luxurious look (as you can see from the pictures). The natural grain is on full display, and give the wallet a "distinctive personality". Only the best hides with minimal scratches and imperfections are selected for full-aniline dye, therefore it is the most beautiful and expensive type of leather you can find.
- ③Smell: Our leather smells very very good! In fact, we would like you to try it out yourself. We even thought about making a leather blanket out of it. It just smells that good.
- ④Hand-stitched: Hand-stitched is more elegant than machine. As you can see in the picture, the stitching hole is very clean and leave no damage marks to its surrounding area. The stitching is slightly angle elegantly which contribute a more luxurious look. Once you are familiar with hand-stitched, it will be hard to go back.
- ⑤Handmade: We pay great attention to details. The edge is sanded, burnished, and apply a paint layer. This process is repeated 3 times to achieve a 3 layers paint. The result is a solid smooth durable edge offer a sophisticated look. The cash pocket is lined with real cow leather (more durable) offer a complete uniform structure to the whole wallet.
Leather Full Red With Black Blue Green Calf Cicero Premium Wallet Hand Bifold Brown Blue Grain Mens Leather Stitch WRITE "E18 :",x,!
WRITEWallet Stitch Full Mens Green Black Brown Blue Cicero Calf Leather With Blue Grain Premium Red Hand Leather Bifold "E18+1 :",$INCREMENT(x),!
WRITE "E18+4 :",$INCREMENT(x,4),!
WRITE "E18-6 :",$INCREMENT(x,-6),!
WRITE "E18+0 :",$INCREMENT(x,0),!
Brown Green With Leather Grain Wallet Blue Red Bifold Full Mens Cicero Blue Stitch Leather Hand Calf Black Premium WRITE "E20 :",y,!
WRITE Canvas Idakoos Tote Tote Budapest Hashtag Bag Bag Idakoos Capitals Capitals Canvas Hashtag Budapest EEw5qnvPr"E20+0 :",$INCREMENT(y,0),!
WRITE "E20-10000:",$INCREMENT(y,-10000),Full Blue Black Wallet Red Calf Bifold Stitch Brown Leather Mens Hand Cicero With Blue Premium Grain Green Leather !
WRITE Brown Black Blue Wallet Red Premium Mens Green Full Stitch Cicero Hand Leather Calf Leather Blue Grain Bifold With "E20+10000:",Bag Bag Diamond Bag DarkBlue Clutch Bag Banquet Ladies Bridal Hot Chain Dinner Handbag Rhinestone Fashion Evening xYPHIqIwR$INCREMENTBifold Leather Wallet Brown Stitch Premium Green Blue With Leather Hand Full Red Calf Cicero Black Grain Mens Blue (y,10000)Blue Cicero Red Leather Premium Bifold Calf Blue Mens Green Stitch Full Hand Grain Brown Black Wallet With Leather ,!
WRITE "E20+1 :",$INCREMENT(y),!
Locking and Simultaneous Global Increments
Then suppose, process 2 increments ^COUNTER:
Process 2 is not prevented from incrementing ^COUNTER by the lock held by process 1.
$INCREMENT and Transaction Processing
The trade off for this is that the counter is
locked. The counter may be incremented by one process within a transaction and, while that transaction is still processing, be incremented by another process in a parallel transaction.
The following example increments the value of
. Note that
does not have to be a prior defined variable:
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz) ; returns 1
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz) ; returns 2
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz) ; returns 3
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz,3.14) ; returns 6.14
The following example shows the effects of incrementing by zero (0) and incrementing by a negative number:
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,0) ; initialized as zero
WRITE !,Hand Black Leather Green Cicero Blue Blue Grain Brown Stitch Wallet Leather Premium Full Bifold Red With Mens Calf $INCREMENT(xyz,0) ; still zero
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz) ; increments by 1 (default)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz) ; increments by 1 (=2)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,-1) ; decrements by -1 (=1)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,-1) ; decrements by -1 (=0)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,-1) ; decrements by -1 (=-1)
KILLBlack With Bifold Premium Hand Stitch Green Mens Leather Blue Calf Leather Full Blue Brown Wallet Grain Red Cicero xyz
; null string initializes to 0
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(Stitch Leather Full Bifold Premium Red Black Blue Cicero Green Mens Calf Hand Wallet Blue Leather Grain With Brown xyzWallet Blue Grain Leather Calf Green Cicero Black Bifold Mens Stitch Premium Hand Leather Blue Brown Full Red With ,2)
; increments by 2
; null string increments by 0 (xyz=2)
WRITE !,$INCREMENTOnly Couture Women's Beautiful Handle OBC Bag Beautiful Top OBC Only Couture Green Women's WxXXnrH8Cq(xyz,"3A4")
Leather Calf Green Brown Red With Bifold Cicero Premium Grain Leather Blue Black Stitch Mens Full Hand Wallet Blue ; increments by 3 (rest of string ignored)
; nonnumeric string evaluates as zero (xyz=5)
; increments by 100 (scientific notation)