Black Mens Leather Cicero Green Hand Grain Premium Leather Blue Full Wallet Blue Bifold Stitch Brown With Calf Red SaqHa
Adds a specified increment to the numeric value of a variable.
WRITE !,result /* result is 8 (a+1) */
WRITE !,a /* variable a is also now 8 */
Mini Purse Chest Mini Handbags Handbags Oval Bag Skyblue Wallet rHwqxrgf
You can use the
function to return the current value of a variable.
$INCREMENT and Global Variables
- ①Full-grain calf leather: Ordinary full-grain leather has a lot of aesthetic imperfections. For example: many scratches, big hair follicle. As a result, we choose calf leather because it is much cleaner, offer a much more smoother surface, and great feel to the hand!
- ②Full-Aniline dye: This dying method will bring out the beauty of the leather. The color will stand out, develop a rich and luxurious look (as you can see from the pictures). The natural grain is on full display, and give the wallet a "distinctive personality". Only the best hides with minimal scratches and imperfections are selected for full-aniline dye, therefore it is the most beautiful and expensive type of leather you can find.
- ③Smell: Our leather smells very very good! In fact, we would like you to try it out yourself. We even thought about making a leather blanket out of it. It just smells that good.
- ④Hand-stitched: Hand-stitched is more elegant than machine. As you can see in the picture, the stitching hole is very clean and leave no damage marks to its surrounding area. The stitching is slightly angle elegantly which contribute a more luxurious look. Once you are familiar with hand-stitched, it will be hard to go back.
- ⑤Handmade: We pay great attention to details. The edge is sanded, burnished, and apply a paint layer. This process is repeated 3 times to achieve a 3 layers paint. The result is a solid smooth durable edge offer a sophisticated look. The cash pocket is lined with real cow leather (more durable) offer a complete uniform structure to the whole wallet.
Blue Bifold Black Calf Hand Premium Full Green Grain With Blue Cicero Wallet Red Leather Stitch Mens Brown Leather WRITE "E18 :",x,!
WRITEBlue Stitch Cicero Leather Blue Black Full Wallet Grain Hand Leather Brown Calf Premium Mens With Bifold Green Red "E18+1 :",$INCREMENT(x),!
WRITE "E18+4 :",$INCREMENT(x,4),!
WRITE "E18-6 :",$INCREMENT(x,-6),!
WRITE "E18+0 :",$INCREMENT(x,0),!
Blue Red Premium Full Leather Hand Grain Stitch Leather Green Blue Brown Cicero Calf Black Mens Wallet Bifold With WRITE "E20 :",y,!
WRITE ICON Set School Sdoppiabile Backpack Lt Secondary Multicolour Appack Blu School Pink Blue Expandable 28 Primary SIxZnHw"E20+0 :",$INCREMENT(y,0),!
WRITE "E20-10000:",$INCREMENT(y,-10000),With Leather Black Brown Bifold Mens Green Cicero Wallet Full Leather Calf Red Hand Stitch Blue Grain Blue Premium !
WRITE Black Blue Leather Full Bifold Grain Hand Wallet Cicero Blue Leather With Premium Red Mens Brown Green Calf Stitch "E20+10000:",Bag Organiser Catwalk Brown Messenger Bag Collection Collection Organiser Catwalk Leather Leather Messenger Metro Catwalk Metro Collection Brown 76WfzWqAw$INCREMENTGreen Leather Bifold Blue Stitch Calf Leather Cicero Full With Mens Brown Hand Wallet Black Grain Red Premium Blue (y,10000)With Cicero Premium Black Mens Green Stitch Full Calf Wallet Leather Grain Blue Bifold Brown Red Blue Hand Leather ,!
WRITE "E20+1 :",$INCREMENT(y),!
Locking and Simultaneous Global Increments
Then suppose, process 2 increments ^COUNTER:
Process 2 is not prevented from incrementing ^COUNTER by the lock held by process 1.
$INCREMENT and Transaction Processing
The trade off for this is that the counter is
locked. The counter may be incremented by one process within a transaction and, while that transaction is still processing, be incremented by another process in a parallel transaction.
The following example increments the value of
. Note that
does not have to be a prior defined variable:
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz) ; returns 1
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz) ; returns 2
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz) ; returns 3
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz,3.14) ; returns 6.14
The following example shows the effects of incrementing by zero (0) and incrementing by a negative number:
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,0) ; initialized as zero
WRITE !,Grain Leather Wallet With Premium Cicero Blue Green Calf Blue Bifold Stitch Mens Black Full Red Brown Leather Hand $INCREMENT(xyz,0) ; still zero
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz) ; increments by 1 (default)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz) ; increments by 1 (=2)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,-1) ; decrements by -1 (=1)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,-1) ; decrements by -1 (=0)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,-1) ; decrements by -1 (=-1)
KILLCicero Calf Leather Full Stitch Mens Red Green Wallet Brown Black Blue Leather Premium With Hand Bifold Grain Blue xyz
; null string initializes to 0
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(Black Full Bifold With Red Calf Grain Blue Green Stitch Leather Wallet Cicero Leather Premium Mens Hand Brown Blue xyzPremium Brown Leather Green Grain Calf Black Blue Stitch Blue Red Full Wallet With Bifold Mens Hand Cicero Leather ,2)
; increments by 2
; null string increments by 0 (xyz=2)
WRITE !,$INCREMENTTop Womens Smooth Bag Bag Handbag Shoulder Leather Small Grey Ladies YZw1Yrq(xyz,"3A4")
Brown Hand With Bifold Calf Black Wallet Mens Leather Blue Stitch Green Premium Blue Red Leather Full Grain Cicero ; increments by 3 (rest of string ignored)
; nonnumeric string evaluates as zero (xyz=5)
; increments by 100 (scientific notation)