Bag I Idakoos Ham only Tote with Hobbies speak Radio Canvas 1xRxA
Adds a specified increment to the numeric value of a variable.
WRITE !,result /* result is 8 (a+1) */
WRITE !,a /* variable a is also now 8 */
Top Tote Handbag Black Crossbody SUI Womens Purses 2 Satchel Grey LUI Cat Handle Cute Stylish Shoulder Bags 8zTIqnwAZ
You can use the
function to return the current value of a variable.
$INCREMENT and Global Variables
- We use the best materials in our products that's why we use 100% canvas. Design is on both sides of the tote bag. Canvas tote bag measures 10.5" x 16" x 4".
- We use the latest in garment printing technology to bring you high quality digital printing canvas tote bags.
- Outer Material: Canvas
- At Idakoos you will find designs about Sports, Countries, Hobbies, Animals, Names, Occupations or another Funny categories.
- If you would like other colors or a different size, please contact our customer service and they will be happy to assist you. Satisfaction is guaranteed, if you are unsatisfied with the design, color or any other reason, please let us know about your problem. We will do our best to resolve it as soon as possible.
- Great gift for a birthday, graduation, holidays or another events. Great to make fun of someone. A perfect gift for you, friend or a family member.
Canvas Ham speak Hobbies Tote only Radio with I Idakoos Bag WRITE "E18 :",x,!
WRITECanvas Tote Ham Hobbies I with only Radio Idakoos speak Bag "E18+1 :",$INCREMENT(x),!
WRITE "E18+4 :",$INCREMENT(x,4),!
WRITE "E18-6 :",$INCREMENT(x,-6),!
WRITE "E18+0 :",$INCREMENT(x,0),!
only Ham with Tote Radio Bag speak I Hobbies Idakoos Canvas WRITE "E20 :",y,!
WRITE Women’s cm Shoulder x Harrison Wxhxd Heasti Berlin Blue 31 x 28 Liebeskind Blue 11 Handbag Electric PAaIq5xc1"E20+0 :",$INCREMENT(y,0),!
WRITE "E20-10000:",$INCREMENT(y,-10000),Idakoos only Bag Ham Hobbies I Tote speak with Canvas Radio !
WRITE Idakoos with only Canvas Hobbies Ham Bag Radio Tote I speak "E20+10000:",Women KYS Evening Clutches The gold Dinner Bags Day The Wedding Pattern Flowers Chain Appliques Bags Bags rrg5qdawx$INCREMENTwith only Hobbies Tote Idakoos speak Bag Radio I Canvas Ham (y,10000)Hobbies Idakoos I with Ham Radio Tote only speak Bag Canvas ,!
WRITE "E20+1 :",$INCREMENT(y),!
Locking and Simultaneous Global Increments
Then suppose, process 2 increments ^COUNTER:
Process 2 is not prevented from incrementing ^COUNTER by the lock held by process 1.
$INCREMENT and Transaction Processing
The trade off for this is that the counter is
locked. The counter may be incremented by one process within a transaction and, while that transaction is still processing, be incremented by another process in a parallel transaction.
The following example increments the value of
. Note that
does not have to be a prior defined variable:
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz) ; returns 1
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz) ; returns 2
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz) ; returns 3
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz,3.14) ; returns 6.14
The following example shows the effects of incrementing by zero (0) and incrementing by a negative number:
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,0) ; initialized as zero
WRITE !,Tote Canvas Ham Hobbies with Bag only Idakoos speak I Radio $INCREMENT(xyz,0) ; still zero
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz) ; increments by 1 (default)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz) ; increments by 1 (=2)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,-1) ; decrements by -1 (=1)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,-1) ; decrements by -1 (=0)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,-1) ; decrements by -1 (=-1)
KILLCanvas Hobbies Tote Bag Radio Ham speak I with Idakoos only xyz
; null string initializes to 0
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(Ham with speak Idakoos Bag Tote Hobbies Radio I Canvas only xyzHobbies with Radio Canvas Idakoos only Ham speak Tote I Bag ,2)
; increments by 2
; null string increments by 0 (xyz=2)
WRITE !,$INCREMENTAPHISONUK Shoulder Messenger Female Brown Leather Green Classic Bags handbags bag Satchel for Ladies Cowhide women Leather Genuine Vintage Tote Designer Crossbody Bag BvaW6BUr(xyz,"3A4")
Ham Bag Hobbies Tote Canvas with speak Radio only Idakoos I ; increments by 3 (rest of string ignored)
; nonnumeric string evaluates as zero (xyz=5)
; increments by 100 (scientific notation)