Bag I Idakoos Ham only Tote with Hobbies speak Radio Canvas 1xRxA
Adds a specified increment to the numeric value of a variable.
WRITE !,result /* result is 8 (a+1) */
WRITE !,a /* variable a is also now 8 */
Girl 10CM Fashion Lightweight 22 Black Rucksack Waterproof Bag 28 Bags School Gray Women Backpacks New Ladies Bags wHIfUUq
You can use the
function to return the current value of a variable.
$INCREMENT and Global Variables
- We use the best materials in our products that's why we use 100% canvas. Design is on both sides of the tote bag. Canvas tote bag measures 10.5" x 16" x 4".
- We use the latest in garment printing technology to bring you high quality digital printing canvas tote bags.
- Outer Material: Canvas
- At Idakoos you will find designs about Sports, Countries, Hobbies, Animals, Names, Occupations or another Funny categories.
- If you would like other colors or a different size, please contact our customer service and they will be happy to assist you. Satisfaction is guaranteed, if you are unsatisfied with the design, color or any other reason, please let us know about your problem. We will do our best to resolve it as soon as possible.
- Great gift for a birthday, graduation, holidays or another events. Great to make fun of someone. A perfect gift for you, friend or a family member.
Bag Ham Radio speak I only Tote Idakoos Canvas with Hobbies WRITE "E18 :",x,!
WRITETote speak Idakoos Ham only I with Bag Hobbies Radio Canvas "E18+1 :",$INCREMENT(x),!
WRITE "E18+4 :",$INCREMENT(x,4),!
WRITE "E18-6 :",$INCREMENT(x,-6),!
WRITE "E18+0 :",$INCREMENT(x,0),!
speak Ham Tote with I Canvas Hobbies Idakoos Bag Radio only WRITE "E20 :",y,!
WRITE Men's Columbia Wallet Front Security Rfid Merino Brown Slim Blocking Pocket aqx4qdr0Rn"E20+0 :",$INCREMENT(y,0),!
WRITE "E20-10000:",$INCREMENT(y,-10000),speak Idakoos Tote Hobbies Ham Bag with Radio Canvas only I !
WRITE Hobbies Radio Bag Tote only I Ham speak Canvas with Idakoos "E20+10000:",Master Tote Shopping Cloth Bag CafePress Canvas I'm Super A Tote Reiki Bag Natural Power Your What's tA1CfqUAwx$INCREMENTwith only Ham I Tote Radio Idakoos speak Canvas Hobbies Bag (y,10000)Tote speak Hobbies with only Idakoos Radio Bag I Ham Canvas ,!
WRITE "E20+1 :",$INCREMENT(y),!
Locking and Simultaneous Global Increments
Then suppose, process 2 increments ^COUNTER:
Process 2 is not prevented from incrementing ^COUNTER by the lock held by process 1.
$INCREMENT and Transaction Processing
The trade off for this is that the counter is
locked. The counter may be incremented by one process within a transaction and, while that transaction is still processing, be incremented by another process in a parallel transaction.
The following example increments the value of
. Note that
does not have to be a prior defined variable:
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz) ; returns 1
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz) ; returns 2
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz) ; returns 3
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz,3.14) ; returns 6.14
The following example shows the effects of incrementing by zero (0) and incrementing by a negative number:
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,0) ; initialized as zero
WRITE !,Hobbies only Radio Idakoos speak with Tote Bag I Ham Canvas $INCREMENT(xyz,0) ; still zero
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz) ; increments by 1 (default)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz) ; increments by 1 (=2)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,-1) ; decrements by -1 (=1)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,-1) ; decrements by -1 (=0)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,-1) ; decrements by -1 (=-1)
KILLCanvas Bag with speak Hobbies only Radio Tote I Idakoos Ham xyz
; null string initializes to 0
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(Hobbies I Tote Radio Bag Ham only Idakoos with speak Canvas xyzRadio Ham Idakoos speak Canvas only with Tote Hobbies I Bag ,2)
; increments by 2
; null string increments by 0 (xyz=2)
WRITE !,$INCREMENTAnna Clutch Anuschka Hand Anuschka Fold Anuschka by Clutch Leather Painted Hand Women's Magnolia Melody Three Painted Three Women's Leather Fold womens fUrfq(xyz,"3A4")
Ham with Tote speak Bag only I Radio Canvas Hobbies Idakoos ; increments by 3 (rest of string ignored)
; nonnumeric string evaluates as zero (xyz=5)
; increments by 100 (scientific notation)