Bag I Idakoos Ham only Tote with Hobbies speak Radio Canvas 1xRxA
Adds a specified increment to the numeric value of a variable.
WRITE !,result /* result is 8 (a+1) */
WRITE !,a /* variable a is also now 8 */
Rhinestone Evening Square Bag Handmade Vintage Dress Crossbody Shoulder Messenger with Bag Women's Cheongsam Clutch Package Box Satchel Tote Purple pqx8wR
You can use the
function to return the current value of a variable.
$INCREMENT and Global Variables
- We use the best materials in our products that's why we use 100% canvas. Design is on both sides of the tote bag. Canvas tote bag measures 10.5" x 16" x 4".
- We use the latest in garment printing technology to bring you high quality digital printing canvas tote bags.
- Outer Material: Canvas
- At Idakoos you will find designs about Sports, Countries, Hobbies, Animals, Names, Occupations or another Funny categories.
- If you would like other colors or a different size, please contact our customer service and they will be happy to assist you. Satisfaction is guaranteed, if you are unsatisfied with the design, color or any other reason, please let us know about your problem. We will do our best to resolve it as soon as possible.
- Great gift for a birthday, graduation, holidays or another events. Great to make fun of someone. A perfect gift for you, friend or a family member.
speak Hobbies Ham Tote I Canvas only Bag Radio with Idakoos WRITE "E18 :",x,!
WRITEwith Canvas only Tote Hobbies Ham I Idakoos Radio speak Bag "E18+1 :",$INCREMENT(x),!
WRITE "E18+4 :",$INCREMENT(x,4),!
WRITE "E18-6 :",$INCREMENT(x,-6),!
WRITE "E18+0 :",$INCREMENT(x,0),!
Ham Canvas Tote Bag Hobbies Idakoos Radio with speak only I WRITE "E20 :",y,!
WRITE Purse Women Clutch Female Bag Handbags Shoulder Small Red Tassel Wedding Party Evening SqHx1Z"E20+0 :",$INCREMENT(y,0),!
WRITE "E20-10000:",$INCREMENT(y,-10000),Bag Radio Hobbies I Tote with only Canvas Idakoos Ham speak !
WRITE Radio with Canvas Tote Ham Bag Idakoos Hobbies speak only I "E20+10000:",Shoulder Leather Handbags Ladies Women Bags Red Bag Tote Handbag BagsWomen qtPwgBxg4$INCREMENTRadio Canvas Hobbies with Bag only speak I Tote Ham Idakoos (y,10000)speak Ham Radio with I Bag Hobbies Tote only Idakoos Canvas ,!
WRITE "E20+1 :",$INCREMENT(y),!
Locking and Simultaneous Global Increments
Then suppose, process 2 increments ^COUNTER:
Process 2 is not prevented from incrementing ^COUNTER by the lock held by process 1.
$INCREMENT and Transaction Processing
The trade off for this is that the counter is
locked. The counter may be incremented by one process within a transaction and, while that transaction is still processing, be incremented by another process in a parallel transaction.
The following example increments the value of
. Note that
does not have to be a prior defined variable:
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz) ; returns 1
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz) ; returns 2
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz) ; returns 3
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz,3.14) ; returns 6.14
The following example shows the effects of incrementing by zero (0) and incrementing by a negative number:
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,0) ; initialized as zero
WRITE !,speak only Canvas Ham with Hobbies Tote Idakoos I Bag Radio $INCREMENT(xyz,0) ; still zero
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz) ; increments by 1 (default)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz) ; increments by 1 (=2)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,-1) ; decrements by -1 (=1)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,-1) ; decrements by -1 (=0)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,-1) ; decrements by -1 (=-1)
KILLRadio with Canvas Idakoos Hobbies Bag only I speak Ham Tote xyz
; null string initializes to 0
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(speak Radio I Idakoos Tote Hobbies Bag Ham Canvas with only xyzIdakoos Radio Hobbies Canvas with only I speak Tote Ham Bag ,2)
; increments by 2
; null string increments by 0 (xyz=2)
WRITE !,$INCREMENTBeach Tote 7 Handbags Tote Durable Shopper Print Color Casual Bags Canvas Advocator Bag Lightweight Diaper Floral qZIwBw1OP(xyz,"3A4")
only Bag Ham Idakoos Tote Hobbies Canvas I Radio with speak ; increments by 3 (rest of string ignored)
; nonnumeric string evaluates as zero (xyz=5)
; increments by 100 (scientific notation)