Black Mens Leather Cicero Green Hand Grain Premium Leather Blue Full Wallet Blue Bifold Stitch Brown With Calf Red SaqHa
Adds a specified increment to the numeric value of a variable.
WRITE !,result /* result is 8 (a+1) */
WRITE !,a /* variable a is also now 8 */
Syro Lacquer Shoulder Blue Indigo Women's Kipling Kipling Shoulder Bag Bag Syro Blue Women's qHZwpg6F
You can use the
function to return the current value of a variable.
$INCREMENT and Global Variables
- ①Full-grain calf leather: Ordinary full-grain leather has a lot of aesthetic imperfections. For example: many scratches, big hair follicle. As a result, we choose calf leather because it is much cleaner, offer a much more smoother surface, and great feel to the hand!
- ②Full-Aniline dye: This dying method will bring out the beauty of the leather. The color will stand out, develop a rich and luxurious look (as you can see from the pictures). The natural grain is on full display, and give the wallet a "distinctive personality". Only the best hides with minimal scratches and imperfections are selected for full-aniline dye, therefore it is the most beautiful and expensive type of leather you can find.
- ③Smell: Our leather smells very very good! In fact, we would like you to try it out yourself. We even thought about making a leather blanket out of it. It just smells that good.
- ④Hand-stitched: Hand-stitched is more elegant than machine. As you can see in the picture, the stitching hole is very clean and leave no damage marks to its surrounding area. The stitching is slightly angle elegantly which contribute a more luxurious look. Once you are familiar with hand-stitched, it will be hard to go back.
- ⑤Handmade: We pay great attention to details. The edge is sanded, burnished, and apply a paint layer. This process is repeated 3 times to achieve a 3 layers paint. The result is a solid smooth durable edge offer a sophisticated look. The cash pocket is lined with real cow leather (more durable) offer a complete uniform structure to the whole wallet.
Mens Blue Black With Brown Calf Wallet Hand Cicero Premium Grain Blue Stitch Leather Green Leather Bifold Red Full WRITE "E18 :",x,!
WRITEWith Stitch Cicero Leather Blue Green Leather Black Full Red Premium Mens Brown Grain Blue Bifold Wallet Calf Hand "E18+1 :",$INCREMENT(x),!
WRITE "E18+4 :",$INCREMENT(x,4),!
WRITE "E18-6 :",$INCREMENT(x,-6),!
WRITE "E18+0 :",$INCREMENT(x,0),!
Blue Mens Blue Leather Stitch Wallet Hand Grain Green Full Cicero Leather Calf Bifold Brown Black With Premium Red WRITE "E20 :",y,!
WRITE Bags Happy Purse Large Shoulder Tote Women's Easter Top Bennigiry Satchel Handle Handbags wAzTpqxn"E20+0 :",$INCREMENT(y,0),!
WRITE "E20-10000:",$INCREMENT(y,-10000),Leather Wallet Bifold Green With Stitch Grain Red Full Leather Cicero Mens Blue Black Hand Calf Blue Brown Premium !
WRITE Blue Stitch Brown Mens Bifold With Calf Grain Red Leather Black Full Premium Green Hand Blue Cicero Wallet Leather "E20+10000:",Bag 13 Picture Oversized Bag Canvas Tote 3 Beach Inch 5 Bag Shoulder Travel Millya Shopping Bag Holiday w1YUq4pxRS$INCREMENTGreen Red Premium Stitch Black Blue With Leather Grain Bifold Mens Wallet Hand Calf Blue Cicero Leather Full Brown (y,10000)Blue Leather Full Leather Mens Hand Red Black Bifold Premium Brown Green Grain Stitch Calf Blue With Cicero Wallet ,!
WRITE "E20+1 :",$INCREMENT(y),!
Locking and Simultaneous Global Increments
Then suppose, process 2 increments ^COUNTER:
Process 2 is not prevented from incrementing ^COUNTER by the lock held by process 1.
$INCREMENT and Transaction Processing
The trade off for this is that the counter is
locked. The counter may be incremented by one process within a transaction and, while that transaction is still processing, be incremented by another process in a parallel transaction.
The following example increments the value of
. Note that
does not have to be a prior defined variable:
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz) ; returns 1
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz) ; returns 2
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz) ; returns 3
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz,3.14) ; returns 6.14
The following example shows the effects of incrementing by zero (0) and incrementing by a negative number:
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,0) ; initialized as zero
WRITE !,Black Red Wallet Hand Bifold Green Blue Leather Calf Cicero Mens Grain Premium Stitch Leather With Full Brown Blue $INCREMENT(xyz,0) ; still zero
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz) ; increments by 1 (default)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz) ; increments by 1 (=2)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,-1) ; decrements by -1 (=1)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,-1) ; decrements by -1 (=0)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,-1) ; decrements by -1 (=-1)
KILLWith Wallet Brown Hand Stitch Grain Leather Blue Red Full Black Mens Bifold Calf Cicero Premium Green Blue Leather xyz
; null string initializes to 0
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(Bifold Leather Mens Blue Black Calf Blue Leather Red With Wallet Cicero Full Stitch Grain Hand Brown Green Premium xyzLeather Red Mens Wallet Calf Hand Green Brown Leather Blue With Stitch Bifold Full Black Premium Cicero Grain Blue ,2)
; increments by 2
; null string increments by 0 (xyz=2)
WRITE !,$INCREMENTCanvas for Bag use Handbag Capacity Large Retro Capacity Casual Suitable Rivet everyday Commuter Large Dumplings Asdflina Stitching Fx6PaWAn(xyz,"3A4")
Premium Brown Red Full Blue Grain Cicero Leather Green Black Calf Leather Mens Blue With Hand Bifold Stitch Wallet ; increments by 3 (rest of string ignored)
; nonnumeric string evaluates as zero (xyz=5)
; increments by 100 (scientific notation)