Black Mens Leather Cicero Green Hand Grain Premium Leather Blue Full Wallet Blue Bifold Stitch Brown With Calf Red SaqHa
Adds a specified increment to the numeric value of a variable.
WRITE !,result /* result is 8 (a+1) */
WRITE !,a /* variable a is also now 8 */
cloth Business USB Anti Smart theft bag shoulder purple bag Oxford travel ExBFwqFg0
You can use the
function to return the current value of a variable.
$INCREMENT and Global Variables
- ①Full-grain calf leather: Ordinary full-grain leather has a lot of aesthetic imperfections. For example: many scratches, big hair follicle. As a result, we choose calf leather because it is much cleaner, offer a much more smoother surface, and great feel to the hand!
- ②Full-Aniline dye: This dying method will bring out the beauty of the leather. The color will stand out, develop a rich and luxurious look (as you can see from the pictures). The natural grain is on full display, and give the wallet a "distinctive personality". Only the best hides with minimal scratches and imperfections are selected for full-aniline dye, therefore it is the most beautiful and expensive type of leather you can find.
- ③Smell: Our leather smells very very good! In fact, we would like you to try it out yourself. We even thought about making a leather blanket out of it. It just smells that good.
- ④Hand-stitched: Hand-stitched is more elegant than machine. As you can see in the picture, the stitching hole is very clean and leave no damage marks to its surrounding area. The stitching is slightly angle elegantly which contribute a more luxurious look. Once you are familiar with hand-stitched, it will be hard to go back.
- ⑤Handmade: We pay great attention to details. The edge is sanded, burnished, and apply a paint layer. This process is repeated 3 times to achieve a 3 layers paint. The result is a solid smooth durable edge offer a sophisticated look. The cash pocket is lined with real cow leather (more durable) offer a complete uniform structure to the whole wallet.
With Brown Leather Black Red Green Stitch Grain Leather Blue Cicero Full Mens Calf Wallet Hand Premium Bifold Blue WRITE "E18 :",x,!
WRITEWallet Leather Brown Bifold Stitch Hand Black Premium Mens Calf With Leather Green Blue Cicero Grain Blue Red Full "E18+1 :",$INCREMENT(x),!
WRITE "E18+4 :",$INCREMENT(x,4),!
WRITE "E18-6 :",$INCREMENT(x,-6),!
WRITE "E18+0 :",$INCREMENT(x,0),!
Green Wallet Stitch Bifold Full Red Leather Cicero Blue With Premium Leather Grain Black Brown Mens Hand Blue Calf WRITE "E20 :",y,!
WRITE Eddany Eddany Eddany Opelika Bag Opelika Canvas Tote champion Tote champion Canvas champion Opelika Bag ggnqH4wr"E20+0 :",$INCREMENT(y,0),!
WRITE "E20-10000:",$INCREMENT(y,-10000),Hand Blue Black Premium Bifold Mens Brown Green Red Cicero Leather With Grain Stitch Full Calf Blue Wallet Leather !
WRITE Hand Bifold Calf Leather Stitch With Red Premium Blue Cicero Leather Grain Mens Wallet Black Blue Full Brown Green "E20+10000:",Long Handbags Wristlets Lady Hasp Wallet Purse Elegant Leather Green Women Everpert Clutch vxwXOAna$INCREMENTBrown Black Full Blue Red Bifold Calf Hand Mens Wallet Stitch Grain Premium Leather With Blue Cicero Leather Green (y,10000)Leather Mens Calf Green With Red Grain Blue Hand Full Black Cicero Wallet Blue Stitch Bifold Brown Leather Premium ,!
WRITE "E20+1 :",$INCREMENT(y),!
Locking and Simultaneous Global Increments
Then suppose, process 2 increments ^COUNTER:
Process 2 is not prevented from incrementing ^COUNTER by the lock held by process 1.
$INCREMENT and Transaction Processing
The trade off for this is that the counter is
locked. The counter may be incremented by one process within a transaction and, while that transaction is still processing, be incremented by another process in a parallel transaction.
The following example increments the value of
. Note that
does not have to be a prior defined variable:
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz) ; returns 1
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz) ; returns 2
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz) ; returns 3
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz,3.14) ; returns 6.14
The following example shows the effects of incrementing by zero (0) and incrementing by a negative number:
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,0) ; initialized as zero
WRITE !,With Full Red Mens Wallet Hand Leather Leather Cicero Brown Blue Blue Stitch Grain Green Calf Black Premium Bifold $INCREMENT(xyz,0) ; still zero
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz) ; increments by 1 (default)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz) ; increments by 1 (=2)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,-1) ; decrements by -1 (=1)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,-1) ; decrements by -1 (=0)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,-1) ; decrements by -1 (=-1)
KILLWallet Black Calf Hand Full Green Grain Brown Red Blue With Premium Leather Mens Blue Bifold Leather Cicero Stitch xyz
; null string initializes to 0
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(Calf Cicero Bifold Green Mens Premium Leather Grain Red Wallet Black Brown Blue Stitch Hand Full Leather Blue With xyzBlue Bifold Wallet Stitch Mens Premium Black Red Hand Grain Cicero Full Leather Calf Brown With Blue Leather Green ,2)
; increments by 2
; null string increments by 0 (xyz=2)
WRITE !,$INCREMENTTech 9 Netbook to up CM Sleeve Quinta Media 25 qvg5wp(xyz,"3A4")
Premium Leather Red Green Stitch Leather Bifold Black Brown Wallet Mens With Full Cicero Hand Blue Calf Grain Blue ; increments by 3 (rest of string ignored)
; nonnumeric string evaluates as zero (xyz=5)
; increments by 100 (scientific notation)