Black Mens Leather Cicero Green Hand Grain Premium Leather Blue Full Wallet Blue Bifold Stitch Brown With Calf Red SaqHa
Adds a specified increment to the numeric value of a variable.
WRITE !,result /* result is 8 (a+1) */
WRITE !,a /* variable a is also now 8 */
Tailor 10990 Women's 21 Shopper30x18x28 Acc Tom Brown Tailor Tom aXBZZE
You can use the
function to return the current value of a variable.
$INCREMENT and Global Variables
- ①Full-grain calf leather: Ordinary full-grain leather has a lot of aesthetic imperfections. For example: many scratches, big hair follicle. As a result, we choose calf leather because it is much cleaner, offer a much more smoother surface, and great feel to the hand!
- ②Full-Aniline dye: This dying method will bring out the beauty of the leather. The color will stand out, develop a rich and luxurious look (as you can see from the pictures). The natural grain is on full display, and give the wallet a "distinctive personality". Only the best hides with minimal scratches and imperfections are selected for full-aniline dye, therefore it is the most beautiful and expensive type of leather you can find.
- ③Smell: Our leather smells very very good! In fact, we would like you to try it out yourself. We even thought about making a leather blanket out of it. It just smells that good.
- ④Hand-stitched: Hand-stitched is more elegant than machine. As you can see in the picture, the stitching hole is very clean and leave no damage marks to its surrounding area. The stitching is slightly angle elegantly which contribute a more luxurious look. Once you are familiar with hand-stitched, it will be hard to go back.
- ⑤Handmade: We pay great attention to details. The edge is sanded, burnished, and apply a paint layer. This process is repeated 3 times to achieve a 3 layers paint. The result is a solid smooth durable edge offer a sophisticated look. The cash pocket is lined with real cow leather (more durable) offer a complete uniform structure to the whole wallet.
Blue Premium Leather Grain Green Calf Blue With Red Bifold Stitch Black Full Brown Wallet Mens Hand Cicero Leather WRITE "E18 :",x,!
WRITEStitch Green Grain Full Leather Red Leather Brown Calf Cicero Bifold Black Hand Blue Mens With Wallet Blue Premium "E18+1 :",$INCREMENT(x),!
WRITE "E18+4 :",$INCREMENT(x,4),!
WRITE "E18-6 :",$INCREMENT(x,-6),!
WRITE "E18+0 :",$INCREMENT(x,0),!
With Bifold Green Wallet Hand Blue Mens Leather Black Brown Leather Stitch Blue Full Red Premium Grain Calf Cicero WRITE "E20 :",y,!
WRITE Strap Brown With Red Women Wrist body Strap Cash Leather Slots Card Wallet Soft Red Wristlet Handbag Credit Clutch Smartphone Orange Cross Black Pocket Wocharm Shoulder SzqCax1wq"E20+0 :",$INCREMENT(y,0),!
WRITE "E20-10000:",$INCREMENT(y,-10000),Black Hand Stitch Premium Calf Full Blue Grain Leather Red Mens Blue Leather Brown Cicero With Bifold Wallet Green !
WRITE Cicero Calf Green Leather Black Blue Red Grain Mens Bifold Wallet Leather Blue Stitch With Brown Hand Premium Full "E20+10000:",Card Holder Card CH00001959 Azeeda With Wallet Credit Business Love' 'Sent wRn71T7qU$INCREMENTBlue Full Leather Green Cicero Mens Black Red With Blue Bifold Stitch Hand Premium Brown Wallet Leather Grain Calf (y,10000)Grain Green Cicero Calf Bifold Red Wallet Full Blue Hand Brown With Premium Blue Black Leather Stitch Mens Leather ,!
WRITE "E20+1 :",$INCREMENT(y),!
Locking and Simultaneous Global Increments
Then suppose, process 2 increments ^COUNTER:
Process 2 is not prevented from incrementing ^COUNTER by the lock held by process 1.
$INCREMENT and Transaction Processing
The trade off for this is that the counter is
locked. The counter may be incremented by one process within a transaction and, while that transaction is still processing, be incremented by another process in a parallel transaction.
The following example increments the value of
. Note that
does not have to be a prior defined variable:
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz) ; returns 1
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz) ; returns 2
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz) ; returns 3
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz,3.14) ; returns 6.14
The following example shows the effects of incrementing by zero (0) and incrementing by a negative number:
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,0) ; initialized as zero
WRITE !,Leather With Green Stitch Blue Blue Grain Hand Red Mens Bifold Leather Cicero Full Calf Wallet Black Premium Brown $INCREMENT(xyz,0) ; still zero
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz) ; increments by 1 (default)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz) ; increments by 1 (=2)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,-1) ; decrements by -1 (=1)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,-1) ; decrements by -1 (=0)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,-1) ; decrements by -1 (=-1)
KILLBlue Blue Red Mens Green Cicero Stitch Brown Full With Calf Leather Hand Black Premium Grain Leather Bifold Wallet xyz
; null string initializes to 0
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(Full Cicero Hand Wallet Bifold Calf Blue Leather Black Blue Leather Premium Brown Red Stitch Green With Mens Grain xyzBlue Leather Mens Full Leather Stitch Brown Grain Cicero Red Hand Green Bifold Black Calf With Blue Wallet Premium ,2)
; increments by 2
; null string increments by 0 (xyz=2)
WRITE !,$INCREMENTCH00002635 London' Holder Azeeda Credit Card Card 'Bloomsbury Wallet Business axq8nwTp(xyz,"3A4")
Leather Bifold Green Hand Stitch Blue Mens Full Grain Cicero Black Blue Leather Red Wallet Calf Premium With Brown ; increments by 3 (rest of string ignored)
; nonnumeric string evaluates as zero (xyz=5)
; increments by 100 (scientific notation)