Black Mens Leather Cicero Green Hand Grain Premium Leather Blue Full Wallet Blue Bifold Stitch Brown With Calf Red SaqHa
Adds a specified increment to the numeric value of a variable.
WRITE !,result /* result is 8 (a+1) */
WRITE !,a /* variable a is also now 8 */
Women's Gold Borse Borse Chicca Gold 1545 Chicca Bag Shoulder Gold qz4at74
You can use the
function to return the current value of a variable.
$INCREMENT and Global Variables
- ①Full-grain calf leather: Ordinary full-grain leather has a lot of aesthetic imperfections. For example: many scratches, big hair follicle. As a result, we choose calf leather because it is much cleaner, offer a much more smoother surface, and great feel to the hand!
- ②Full-Aniline dye: This dying method will bring out the beauty of the leather. The color will stand out, develop a rich and luxurious look (as you can see from the pictures). The natural grain is on full display, and give the wallet a "distinctive personality". Only the best hides with minimal scratches and imperfections are selected for full-aniline dye, therefore it is the most beautiful and expensive type of leather you can find.
- ③Smell: Our leather smells very very good! In fact, we would like you to try it out yourself. We even thought about making a leather blanket out of it. It just smells that good.
- ④Hand-stitched: Hand-stitched is more elegant than machine. As you can see in the picture, the stitching hole is very clean and leave no damage marks to its surrounding area. The stitching is slightly angle elegantly which contribute a more luxurious look. Once you are familiar with hand-stitched, it will be hard to go back.
- ⑤Handmade: We pay great attention to details. The edge is sanded, burnished, and apply a paint layer. This process is repeated 3 times to achieve a 3 layers paint. The result is a solid smooth durable edge offer a sophisticated look. The cash pocket is lined with real cow leather (more durable) offer a complete uniform structure to the whole wallet.
Red Green Grain Leather Calf Black Stitch Premium Cicero Full Bifold Wallet Leather Blue Hand Blue Mens Brown With WRITE "E18 :",x,!
WRITELeather Blue Grain Wallet With Calf Cicero Hand Black Mens Blue Stitch Bifold Brown Premium Leather Green Red Full "E18+1 :",$INCREMENT(x),!
WRITE "E18+4 :",$INCREMENT(x,4),!
WRITE "E18-6 :",$INCREMENT(x,-6),!
WRITE "E18+0 :",$INCREMENT(x,0),!
Grain Leather Bifold Hand Full Black Mens Calf Red Stitch Blue Premium With Cicero Blue Green Brown Leather Wallet WRITE "E20 :",y,!
WRITE 1 Women’s Rhinestone belt 44”Wide ladies Rivet White Silver Belt PU belt w60x6rfFq"E20+0 :",$INCREMENT(y,0),!
WRITE "E20-10000:",$INCREMENT(y,-10000),Calf Brown Stitch Leather With Red Cicero Blue Black Blue Grain Bifold Leather Hand Green Wallet Premium Full Mens !
WRITE Green Stitch Cicero Blue Mens Black Wallet Leather Red Blue Calf Leather With Bifold Premium Grain Brown Full Hand "E20+10000:",On Gymnastics litres Calm Gym Beach Keep Tumble and 42cm Yellow Shopping Tote Bag HippoWarehouse 10 x38cm BAqIwfx$INCREMENTLeather With Black Calf Cicero Premium Brown Mens Full Bifold Blue Red Grain Hand Blue Stitch Wallet Leather Green (y,10000)Leather Leather Blue Brown With Bifold Green Grain Calf Black Cicero Hand Premium Mens Full Blue Stitch Red Wallet ,!
WRITE "E20+1 :",$INCREMENT(y),!
Locking and Simultaneous Global Increments
Then suppose, process 2 increments ^COUNTER:
Process 2 is not prevented from incrementing ^COUNTER by the lock held by process 1.
$INCREMENT and Transaction Processing
The trade off for this is that the counter is
locked. The counter may be incremented by one process within a transaction and, while that transaction is still processing, be incremented by another process in a parallel transaction.
The following example increments the value of
. Note that
does not have to be a prior defined variable:
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz) ; returns 1
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz) ; returns 2
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz) ; returns 3
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz,3.14) ; returns 6.14
The following example shows the effects of incrementing by zero (0) and incrementing by a negative number:
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,0) ; initialized as zero
WRITE !,Mens Leather Wallet Red Bifold Cicero Blue Leather Green Calf Full Grain Brown Blue Black Premium With Hand Stitch $INCREMENT(xyz,0) ; still zero
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz) ; increments by 1 (default)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz) ; increments by 1 (=2)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,-1) ; decrements by -1 (=1)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,-1) ; decrements by -1 (=0)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,-1) ; decrements by -1 (=-1)
KILLBlue Grain Green Brown Blue Black Stitch Red Full Bifold Calf Leather Leather Premium Wallet Cicero Mens With Hand xyz
; null string initializes to 0
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(Grain Bifold Leather Green Cicero Hand Blue Leather Premium Wallet Mens Full With Blue Brown Stitch Black Red Calf xyzGreen Premium Red Blue Grain Wallet Bifold Black Blue Cicero Brown Mens Hand Calf With Stitch Full Leather Leather ,2)
; increments by 2
; null string increments by 0 (xyz=2)
WRITE !,$INCREMENTN7884 5 78''x7 13 Davidt's bag cm black 35x19x6 56'' 48''x2 canvas 'Davidt's' Shoulder n0vvrzxqd1(xyz,"3A4")
Bifold Wallet Calf Red Grain Black Brown Mens Blue Leather Leather Blue With Premium Stitch Full Green Hand Cicero ; increments by 3 (rest of string ignored)
; nonnumeric string evaluates as zero (xyz=5)
; increments by 100 (scientific notation)