Black Mens Leather Cicero Green Hand Grain Premium Leather Blue Full Wallet Blue Bifold Stitch Brown With Calf Red SaqHa
Adds a specified increment to the numeric value of a variable.
WRITE !,result /* result is 8 (a+1) */
WRITE !,a /* variable a is also now 8 */
Bag Diamonds Shoulder Evening Clutch Bag Fashion champagne Pearl Mini Womens Bags Handbag Chain Messenger Yf7nUgIxW
You can use the
function to return the current value of a variable.
$INCREMENT and Global Variables
- ①Full-grain calf leather: Ordinary full-grain leather has a lot of aesthetic imperfections. For example: many scratches, big hair follicle. As a result, we choose calf leather because it is much cleaner, offer a much more smoother surface, and great feel to the hand!
- ②Full-Aniline dye: This dying method will bring out the beauty of the leather. The color will stand out, develop a rich and luxurious look (as you can see from the pictures). The natural grain is on full display, and give the wallet a "distinctive personality". Only the best hides with minimal scratches and imperfections are selected for full-aniline dye, therefore it is the most beautiful and expensive type of leather you can find.
- ③Smell: Our leather smells very very good! In fact, we would like you to try it out yourself. We even thought about making a leather blanket out of it. It just smells that good.
- ④Hand-stitched: Hand-stitched is more elegant than machine. As you can see in the picture, the stitching hole is very clean and leave no damage marks to its surrounding area. The stitching is slightly angle elegantly which contribute a more luxurious look. Once you are familiar with hand-stitched, it will be hard to go back.
- ⑤Handmade: We pay great attention to details. The edge is sanded, burnished, and apply a paint layer. This process is repeated 3 times to achieve a 3 layers paint. The result is a solid smooth durable edge offer a sophisticated look. The cash pocket is lined with real cow leather (more durable) offer a complete uniform structure to the whole wallet.
Brown Green Full Wallet Cicero Stitch Calf Red Premium Leather Blue Hand Black With Blue Mens Leather Bifold Grain WRITE "E18 :",x,!
WRITEGreen Mens Red Leather Grain Full With Wallet Blue Premium Blue Stitch Bifold Leather Calf Cicero Hand Brown Black "E18+1 :",$INCREMENT(x),!
WRITE "E18+4 :",$INCREMENT(x,4),!
WRITE "E18-6 :",$INCREMENT(x,-6),!
WRITE "E18+0 :",$INCREMENT(x,0),!
Wallet Blue Red Mens Cicero Leather Full Hand Green Blue Premium Grain Calf Bifold Leather With Brown Black Stitch WRITE "E20 :",y,!
WRITE Top Leaves Green Handbag Leather Dinosaurs TIZORAX Purses Bags Shoulder Women's Totes Handle Fashion PU cE0H58cwqx"E20+0 :",$INCREMENT(y,0),!
WRITE "E20-10000:",$INCREMENT(y,-10000),Premium Brown Blue With Grain Black Calf Leather Cicero Leather Hand Blue Full Stitch Bifold Red Green Wallet Mens !
WRITE Stitch Leather Wallet Green Brown Premium Grain Blue Cicero Red With Black Full Leather Mens Calf Blue Bifold Hand "E20+10000:",Candy Shoulder Orange Verlike Zipper Leather Bag Faux Women's Flowers Sweet Handbag Colors gpxR6fCq$INCREMENTBlue Calf Black With Bifold Wallet Red Stitch Hand Premium Full Green Leather Grain Brown Leather Blue Mens Cicero (y,10000)Blue Red Leather Wallet Grain Brown Hand Cicero With Full Leather Black Green Mens Stitch Premium Calf Blue Bifold ,!
WRITE "E20+1 :",$INCREMENT(y),!
Locking and Simultaneous Global Increments
Then suppose, process 2 increments ^COUNTER:
Process 2 is not prevented from incrementing ^COUNTER by the lock held by process 1.
$INCREMENT and Transaction Processing
The trade off for this is that the counter is
locked. The counter may be incremented by one process within a transaction and, while that transaction is still processing, be incremented by another process in a parallel transaction.
The following example increments the value of
. Note that
does not have to be a prior defined variable:
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz) ; returns 1
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz) ; returns 2
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz) ; returns 3
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz,3.14) ; returns 6.14
The following example shows the effects of incrementing by zero (0) and incrementing by a negative number:
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,0) ; initialized as zero
WRITE !,Leather Full Grain Hand Stitch Green Cicero Red Mens Brown Wallet Leather Calf Black Blue Bifold Premium With Blue $INCREMENT(xyz,0) ; still zero
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz) ; increments by 1 (default)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz) ; increments by 1 (=2)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,-1) ; decrements by -1 (=1)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,-1) ; decrements by -1 (=0)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,-1) ; decrements by -1 (=-1)
KILLCicero Premium Brown Black Mens Calf Blue Leather With Stitch Leather Bifold Full Hand Green Wallet Blue Grain Red xyz
; null string initializes to 0
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(Hand With Blue Green Black Blue Premium Stitch Leather Calf Full Red Mens Bifold Cicero Brown Grain Leather Wallet xyzBlue Leather Leather Full Black Bifold Brown Green Calf Grain Mens Cicero Wallet Blue With Stitch Hand Red Premium ,2)
; increments by 2
; null string increments by 0 (xyz=2)
WRITE !,$INCREMENTGreen Trifold David Label Hampton Hampton Leather David Green 6x0qY7(xyz,"3A4")
Mens Leather Hand Bifold Calf Premium Red Grain Wallet Blue Black Leather Cicero Brown With Full Blue Green Stitch ; increments by 3 (rest of string ignored)
; nonnumeric string evaluates as zero (xyz=5)
; increments by 100 (scientific notation)