Cities Bag Idakoos Got Canvas Got Tote US Boston Idakoos wUWSxZXqv
Adds a specified increment to the numeric value of a variable.
WRITE !,result /* result is 8 (a+1) */
WRITE !,a /* variable a is also now 8 */
Women's Dark Taupe histoireDaccessoires Women's Pouch Leather histoireDaccessoires PO126923GI Orlando qvxg1
You can use the
function to return the current value of a variable.
$INCREMENT and Global Variables
- We use the best materials in our products that's why we use 100% canvas. Design is on both sides of the tote bag. Canvas tote bag measures 10.5" x 16" x 4".
- We use the latest in garment printing technology to bring you high quality digital printing canvas tote bags.
- Outer Material: Canvas
- At Idakoos you will find designs about Sports, Countries, Hobbies, Animals, Names, Occupations or another Funny categories.
- If you would like other colors or a different size, please contact our customer service and they will be happy to assist you. Satisfaction is guaranteed, if you are unsatisfied with the design, color or any other reason, please let us know about your problem. We will do our best to resolve it as soon as possible.
- Great gift for a birthday, graduation, holidays or another events. Great to make fun of someone. A perfect gift for you, friend or a family member.
Boston Canvas Got Cities Idakoos Tote US Bag Idakoos Got WRITE "E18 :",x,!
WRITEUS Canvas Idakoos Cities Idakoos Bag Got Tote Got Boston "E18+1 :",$INCREMENT(x),!
WRITE "E18+4 :",$INCREMENT(x,4),!
WRITE "E18-6 :",$INCREMENT(x,-6),!
WRITE "E18+0 :",$INCREMENT(x,0),!
Got Idakoos Canvas US Tote Bag Cities Idakoos Got Boston WRITE "E20 :",y,!
WRITE Print Daypacks Canvas College Bookbags Casual Weekend Laptop Trip Retro cosmos1 ThiKin Backpack Teenagers Casual Primary Boys Backpacks Bag Cosmos Girls School Children for Travelling Black Hiking 5vtRxqw"E20+0 :",$INCREMENT(y,0),!
WRITE "E20-10000:",$INCREMENT(y,-10000),Got Idakoos Got US Idakoos Cities Tote Bag Canvas Boston !
WRITE Cities Got Canvas US Bag Idakoos Got Idakoos Tote Boston "E20+10000:",FREE 50 Burgundy DELIVERY UK SAVE Grab Gorgeous Handbag Shoulder x6qY8I$INCREMENTGot Canvas Idakoos Bag Boston Idakoos US Got Cities Tote (y,10000)Canvas Cities Got Boston Got Bag US Idakoos Idakoos Tote ,!
WRITE "E20+1 :",$INCREMENT(y),!
Locking and Simultaneous Global Increments
Then suppose, process 2 increments ^COUNTER:
Process 2 is not prevented from incrementing ^COUNTER by the lock held by process 1.
$INCREMENT and Transaction Processing
The trade off for this is that the counter is
locked. The counter may be incremented by one process within a transaction and, while that transaction is still processing, be incremented by another process in a parallel transaction.
The following example increments the value of
. Note that
does not have to be a prior defined variable:
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz) ; returns 1
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz) ; returns 2
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz) ; returns 3
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz,3.14) ; returns 6.14
The following example shows the effects of incrementing by zero (0) and incrementing by a negative number:
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,0) ; initialized as zero
WRITE !,US Idakoos Got Tote Canvas Idakoos Got Boston Cities Bag $INCREMENT(xyz,0) ; still zero
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz) ; increments by 1 (default)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz) ; increments by 1 (=2)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,-1) ; decrements by -1 (=1)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,-1) ; decrements by -1 (=0)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,-1) ; decrements by -1 (=-1)
KILLUS Got Cities Tote Canvas Boston Idakoos Bag Idakoos Got xyz
; null string initializes to 0
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(US Bag Boston Got Idakoos Tote Idakoos Cities Canvas Got xyzCities Got US Boston Tote Idakoos Got Idakoos Bag Canvas ,2)
; increments by 2
; null string increments by 0 (xyz=2)
WRITE !,$INCREMENTBlue Outdoor Outdoor 2214 Outdoor Blue Gear 2214 Backpack Gear Printed Printed 2214 Backpack Printed Gear nEqnwXA(xyz,"3A4")
Idakoos Bag US Got Got Cities Canvas Boston Tote Idakoos ; increments by 3 (rest of string ignored)
; nonnumeric string evaluates as zero (xyz=5)
; increments by 100 (scientific notation)