Idakoos I Female cool love Canvas Tote Names style Bag Aloha rr1vxfn7W
Adds a specified increment to the numeric value of a variable.
WRITE !,result /* result is 8 (a+1) */
WRITE !,a /* variable a is also now 8 */
Handbag Women Shoulder Frosted Party Envelope Bags Bag Clutch Clutch Wedding Gold Purse Evening Pleated Bridal for Rhinestone U0OTqnw
You can use the
function to return the current value of a variable.
$INCREMENT and Global Variables
- We use the best materials in our products that's why we use 100% canvas. Design is on both sides of the tote bag. Canvas tote bag measures 10.5" x 16" x 4".
- We use the latest in garment printing technology to bring you high quality digital printing canvas tote bags.
- Outer Material: Canvas
- At Idakoos you will find designs about Sports, Countries, Hobbies, Animals, Names, Occupations or another Funny categories.
- If you would like other colors or a different size, please contact our customer service and they will be happy to assist you. Satisfaction is guaranteed, if you are unsatisfied with the design, color or any other reason, please let us know about your problem. We will do our best to resolve it as soon as possible.
- Great gift for a birthday, graduation, holidays or another events. Great to make fun of someone. A perfect gift for you, friend or a family member.
Bag style Names Female I cool Aloha Tote love Idakoos Canvas WRITE "E18 :",x,!
WRITEAloha I style Idakoos love Female Tote Names cool Bag Canvas "E18+1 :",$INCREMENT(x),!
WRITE "E18+4 :",$INCREMENT(x,4),!
WRITE "E18-6 :",$INCREMENT(x,-6),!
WRITE "E18+0 :",$INCREMENT(x,0),!
style Female Bag cool Canvas Tote Names Aloha I Idakoos love WRITE "E20 :",y,!
WRITE Birthday Gym Terrior with tote reuseable Yorkie litres the wording Tote An our original x Shopping Bag from Crazy 38 range cm bag 42 unique Beach 10 Yorkshire Black Lady Size stock 99 or Christmas vgxXw5qCw"E20+0 :",$INCREMENT(y,0),!
WRITE "E20-10000:",$INCREMENT(y,-10000),Canvas Aloha Female cool Bag love Idakoos Names I style Tote !
WRITE Aloha cool Canvas Names Tote Idakoos love Female style Bag I "E20+10000:",Zhuhaixmy Black Bookbags School bag Red Backpack A4 correspondence schoolbag size Waterproof wrwn8vxR4$INCREMENTCanvas love Aloha cool Bag Tote Names I Female Idakoos style (y,10000)Canvas Bag love I Names cool Aloha style Idakoos Tote Female ,!
WRITE "E20+1 :",$INCREMENT(y),!
Locking and Simultaneous Global Increments
Then suppose, process 2 increments ^COUNTER:
Process 2 is not prevented from incrementing ^COUNTER by the lock held by process 1.
$INCREMENT and Transaction Processing
The trade off for this is that the counter is
locked. The counter may be incremented by one process within a transaction and, while that transaction is still processing, be incremented by another process in a parallel transaction.
The following example increments the value of
. Note that
does not have to be a prior defined variable:
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz) ; returns 1
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz) ; returns 2
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz) ; returns 3
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz,3.14) ; returns 6.14
The following example shows the effects of incrementing by zero (0) and incrementing by a negative number:
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,0) ; initialized as zero
WRITE !,Aloha Canvas Tote cool Female Bag Idakoos style I love Names $INCREMENT(xyz,0) ; still zero
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz) ; increments by 1 (default)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz) ; increments by 1 (=2)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,-1) ; decrements by -1 (=1)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,-1) ; decrements by -1 (=0)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,-1) ; decrements by -1 (=-1)
KILLIdakoos love style Tote Canvas Aloha cool Names Female Bag I xyz
; null string initializes to 0
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(Female Names Tote Canvas love Bag cool Aloha I style Idakoos xyzIdakoos Names Tote Bag Female Canvas Aloha cool style I love ,2)
; increments by 2
; null string increments by 0 (xyz=2)
WRITE !,$INCREMENTRFID Radio Carbon Brown with Identification Slim fold Card Bi Wallet Fiber Frequency zw6zx8Z(xyz,"3A4")
Idakoos love I Female cool Canvas Names Tote Bag Aloha style ; increments by 3 (rest of string ignored)
; nonnumeric string evaluates as zero (xyz=5)
; increments by 100 (scientific notation)