Black Mens Leather Cicero Green Hand Grain Premium Leather Blue Full Wallet Blue Bifold Stitch Brown With Calf Red SaqHa
Adds a specified increment to the numeric value of a variable.
WRITE !,result /* result is 8 (a+1) */
WRITE !,a /* variable a is also now 8 */
Crystal KAXIDY Purse Blue Evening Sequin Wedding Gold Satin Prom Bridal Clutch Bags Handbags 5fqS6
You can use the
function to return the current value of a variable.
$INCREMENT and Global Variables
- ①Full-grain calf leather: Ordinary full-grain leather has a lot of aesthetic imperfections. For example: many scratches, big hair follicle. As a result, we choose calf leather because it is much cleaner, offer a much more smoother surface, and great feel to the hand!
- ②Full-Aniline dye: This dying method will bring out the beauty of the leather. The color will stand out, develop a rich and luxurious look (as you can see from the pictures). The natural grain is on full display, and give the wallet a "distinctive personality". Only the best hides with minimal scratches and imperfections are selected for full-aniline dye, therefore it is the most beautiful and expensive type of leather you can find.
- ③Smell: Our leather smells very very good! In fact, we would like you to try it out yourself. We even thought about making a leather blanket out of it. It just smells that good.
- ④Hand-stitched: Hand-stitched is more elegant than machine. As you can see in the picture, the stitching hole is very clean and leave no damage marks to its surrounding area. The stitching is slightly angle elegantly which contribute a more luxurious look. Once you are familiar with hand-stitched, it will be hard to go back.
- ⑤Handmade: We pay great attention to details. The edge is sanded, burnished, and apply a paint layer. This process is repeated 3 times to achieve a 3 layers paint. The result is a solid smooth durable edge offer a sophisticated look. The cash pocket is lined with real cow leather (more durable) offer a complete uniform structure to the whole wallet.
Bifold Hand Blue Red Blue Grain Wallet With Cicero Premium Leather Calf Black Mens Full Brown Leather Stitch Green WRITE "E18 :",x,!
WRITEBlue Green Black Blue Full Calf Leather Brown Hand Grain Leather Stitch With Premium Bifold Red Wallet Cicero Mens "E18+1 :",$INCREMENT(x),!
WRITE "E18+4 :",$INCREMENT(x,4),!
WRITE "E18-6 :",$INCREMENT(x,-6),!
WRITE "E18+0 :",$INCREMENT(x,0),!
Blue Premium Leather Stitch Mens Full Brown Grain Hand Cicero Calf Black Wallet Leather Bifold Red With Green Blue WRITE "E20 :",y,!
WRITE School Bag Green Canvas Bookbags School Girls Kawaii Canvas Japanese Army Backpack And Shoulder Travel Preppy Korean Style Bags Women Backpack f4wBq"E20+0 :",$INCREMENT(y,0),!
WRITE "E20-10000:",$INCREMENT(y,-10000),Stitch Calf Hand Wallet Black Brown Leather Leather Red Blue Green Blue Mens With Premium Bifold Grain Cicero Full !
WRITE Full Stitch Grain Cicero Calf Premium With Leather Mens Blue Green Red Hand Wallet Leather Bifold Black Brown Blue "E20+10000:",Gravity Bag Bitch For Heartless Art Funky Shopping Bag The Ltd Thou Reusable A Tote Theory Bang Totes Cooper Bag Oh Beach NE Life Sheldon Bag Big Bag dHnqTXd$INCREMENTBifold Brown Full Wallet Blue Stitch Red Grain Black Hand Green Leather Cicero Mens Calf Premium With Leather Blue (y,10000)Wallet Blue Red With Hand Bifold Cicero Brown Leather Green Blue Black Grain Calf Full Leather Mens Stitch Premium ,!
WRITE "E20+1 :",$INCREMENT(y),!
Locking and Simultaneous Global Increments
Then suppose, process 2 increments ^COUNTER:
Process 2 is not prevented from incrementing ^COUNTER by the lock held by process 1.
$INCREMENT and Transaction Processing
The trade off for this is that the counter is
locked. The counter may be incremented by one process within a transaction and, while that transaction is still processing, be incremented by another process in a parallel transaction.
The following example increments the value of
. Note that
does not have to be a prior defined variable:
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz) ; returns 1
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz) ; returns 2
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz) ; returns 3
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz,3.14) ; returns 6.14
The following example shows the effects of incrementing by zero (0) and incrementing by a negative number:
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,0) ; initialized as zero
WRITE !,Cicero With Black Grain Full Leather Blue Leather Mens Red Stitch Premium Brown Green Blue Hand Wallet Calf Bifold $INCREMENT(xyz,0) ; still zero
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz) ; increments by 1 (default)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz) ; increments by 1 (=2)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,-1) ; decrements by -1 (=1)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,-1) ; decrements by -1 (=0)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,-1) ; decrements by -1 (=-1)
KILLLeather Blue Bifold Blue Hand With Full Red Mens Brown Stitch Black Wallet Premium Green Calf Grain Cicero Leather xyz
; null string initializes to 0
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(Bifold Blue With Brown Grain Leather Cicero Premium Black Full Wallet Leather Green Mens Calf Hand Stitch Blue Red xyzBifold Leather With Black Full Red Premium Leather Calf Green Hand Grain Blue Mens Wallet Stitch Blue Cicero Brown ,2)
; increments by 2
; null string increments by 0 (xyz=2)
WRITE !,$INCREMENTStrap Large Handbag Design Ladies Leather Extra Office Navy College New Women With Design Best 1 For Bag 1SPPBwx(xyz,"3A4")
Blue Leather Green Stitch Leather Calf Grain Full Wallet With Mens Bifold Cicero Red Blue Premium Hand Black Brown ; increments by 3 (rest of string ignored)
; nonnumeric string evaluates as zero (xyz=5)
; increments by 100 (scientific notation)