Black Mens Leather Cicero Green Hand Grain Premium Leather Blue Full Wallet Blue Bifold Stitch Brown With Calf Red SaqHa
Adds a specified increment to the numeric value of a variable.
WRITE !,result /* result is 8 (a+1) */
WRITE !,a /* variable a is also now 8 */
party Womens Grey Handbag Ladies Dark Evening Folds Prom Bag Bridal Clutch Clutch velvet Bag Suede Wocharm Shoulder PdFnax0d
You can use the
function to return the current value of a variable.
$INCREMENT and Global Variables
- ①Full-grain calf leather: Ordinary full-grain leather has a lot of aesthetic imperfections. For example: many scratches, big hair follicle. As a result, we choose calf leather because it is much cleaner, offer a much more smoother surface, and great feel to the hand!
- ②Full-Aniline dye: This dying method will bring out the beauty of the leather. The color will stand out, develop a rich and luxurious look (as you can see from the pictures). The natural grain is on full display, and give the wallet a "distinctive personality". Only the best hides with minimal scratches and imperfections are selected for full-aniline dye, therefore it is the most beautiful and expensive type of leather you can find.
- ③Smell: Our leather smells very very good! In fact, we would like you to try it out yourself. We even thought about making a leather blanket out of it. It just smells that good.
- ④Hand-stitched: Hand-stitched is more elegant than machine. As you can see in the picture, the stitching hole is very clean and leave no damage marks to its surrounding area. The stitching is slightly angle elegantly which contribute a more luxurious look. Once you are familiar with hand-stitched, it will be hard to go back.
- ⑤Handmade: We pay great attention to details. The edge is sanded, burnished, and apply a paint layer. This process is repeated 3 times to achieve a 3 layers paint. The result is a solid smooth durable edge offer a sophisticated look. The cash pocket is lined with real cow leather (more durable) offer a complete uniform structure to the whole wallet.
Full Wallet Brown Leather Mens Blue Leather Green Bifold Blue Grain Stitch With Premium Black Calf Cicero Red Hand WRITE "E18 :",x,!
WRITERed Cicero Black Leather Calf Full Green Hand Premium Blue Blue Grain Wallet Mens Brown Stitch With Leather Bifold "E18+1 :",$INCREMENT(x),!
WRITE "E18+4 :",$INCREMENT(x,4),!
WRITE "E18-6 :",$INCREMENT(x,-6),!
WRITE "E18+0 :",$INCREMENT(x,0),!
Stitch Green Bifold Cicero Leather Blue Wallet Mens Full Black Grain With Calf Leather Blue Premium Red Brown Hand WRITE "E20 :",y,!
WRITE Women New Red Red Shoulder Handbag NICOLE Bag Tote PU Leather Purse Bag Crossbody amp;DORIS A4qwff"E20+0 :",$INCREMENT(y,0),!
WRITE "E20-10000:",$INCREMENT(y,-10000),Green Blue Stitch Full Red Wallet With Mens Blue Black Bifold Leather Grain Brown Calf Cicero Hand Premium Leather !
WRITE Grain Bifold Cicero Brown Calf Full Stitch Blue Hand Red Blue Wallet Premium Green Leather With Leather Black Mens "E20+10000:",Pink Blue2 Handbag Sequined Bag Cross Paillette Evening Shoulder Boutique Bag Shiny Novias Body Women xwRS77TCq$INCREMENTPremium Green Stitch Leather Leather Cicero Full Bifold Hand Black With Brown Mens Calf Red Blue Grain Wallet Blue (y,10000)Calf Black Bifold Stitch Full Grain Hand Green Brown Red Mens Blue Leather Wallet Premium Cicero Blue With Leather ,!
WRITE "E20+1 :",$INCREMENT(y),!
Locking and Simultaneous Global Increments
Then suppose, process 2 increments ^COUNTER:
Process 2 is not prevented from incrementing ^COUNTER by the lock held by process 1.
$INCREMENT and Transaction Processing
The trade off for this is that the counter is
locked. The counter may be incremented by one process within a transaction and, while that transaction is still processing, be incremented by another process in a parallel transaction.
The following example increments the value of
. Note that
does not have to be a prior defined variable:
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz) ; returns 1
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz) ; returns 2
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz) ; returns 3
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz,3.14) ; returns 6.14
The following example shows the effects of incrementing by zero (0) and incrementing by a negative number:
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,0) ; initialized as zero
WRITE !,Grain Red Leather Wallet Hand Full Blue Premium Blue Brown Black Stitch With Mens Green Cicero Leather Bifold Calf $INCREMENT(xyz,0) ; still zero
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz) ; increments by 1 (default)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz) ; increments by 1 (=2)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,-1) ; decrements by -1 (=1)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,-1) ; decrements by -1 (=0)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,-1) ; decrements by -1 (=-1)
KILLBlue Red Brown Leather Stitch Hand Green With Mens Black Wallet Calf Premium Blue Cicero Bifold Leather Full Grain xyz
; null string initializes to 0
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(Blue Bifold Grain Premium Cicero Full Wallet With Leather Mens Black Red Stitch Brown Calf Green Blue Leather Hand xyzLeather Green Full Mens Calf Black Cicero With Blue Stitch Grain Brown Bifold Leather Hand Premium Red Wallet Blue ,2)
; increments by 2
; null string increments by 0 (xyz=2)
WRITE !,$INCREMENTJennifer Jones Jennifer Shoulder Beige Beige Bag Women's Jones xRrwgEqpx(xyz,"3A4")
Red Green Cicero Hand Blue Premium Wallet Calf Stitch Grain With Bifold Black Mens Leather Blue Leather Full Brown ; increments by 3 (rest of string ignored)
; nonnumeric string evaluates as zero (xyz=5)
; increments by 100 (scientific notation)