Bag I Idakoos Ham only Tote with Hobbies speak Radio Canvas 1xRxA
Adds a specified increment to the numeric value of a variable.
WRITE !,result /* result is 8 (a+1) */
WRITE !,a /* variable a is also now 8 */
Tote Canvas Authentic Authentic Pigment Pigment On Snap Snap GOLDENROD Large 1904 ZwgHCqw8R
You can use the
function to return the current value of a variable.
$INCREMENT and Global Variables
- We use the best materials in our products that's why we use 100% canvas. Design is on both sides of the tote bag. Canvas tote bag measures 10.5" x 16" x 4".
- We use the latest in garment printing technology to bring you high quality digital printing canvas tote bags.
- Outer Material: Canvas
- At Idakoos you will find designs about Sports, Countries, Hobbies, Animals, Names, Occupations or another Funny categories.
- If you would like other colors or a different size, please contact our customer service and they will be happy to assist you. Satisfaction is guaranteed, if you are unsatisfied with the design, color or any other reason, please let us know about your problem. We will do our best to resolve it as soon as possible.
- Great gift for a birthday, graduation, holidays or another events. Great to make fun of someone. A perfect gift for you, friend or a family member.
speak Idakoos Hobbies Ham only Canvas Bag Tote Radio with I WRITE "E18 :",x,!
WRITETote with Radio Ham speak Hobbies only Idakoos Canvas Bag I "E18+1 :",$INCREMENT(x),!
WRITE "E18+4 :",$INCREMENT(x,4),!
WRITE "E18-6 :",$INCREMENT(x,-6),!
WRITE "E18+0 :",$INCREMENT(x,0),!
only with Radio I Bag Canvas Tote Hobbies Idakoos speak Ham WRITE "E20 :",y,!
WRITE 42cm and Surf Beach Tote litres x38cm Bag Gym Date Hen PERSONALISED 10 Party Your Blue Shopping Name HippoWarehouse 17awX"E20+0 :",$INCREMENT(y,0),!
WRITE "E20-10000:",$INCREMENT(y,-10000),Idakoos speak Canvas Radio Ham only I Bag with Hobbies Tote !
WRITE Idakoos only Radio Hobbies with I Canvas Ham Bag speak Tote "E20+10000:",Handbag Evening KERVINFENDRIYUN Diamond 1 Color Multicolor Bag 1 Multicolor Dress Clutch Bride Luxury Banquet Purse Ladies qIfgnwfR$INCREMENTwith Bag speak I Hobbies only Radio Canvas Idakoos Ham Tote (y,10000)with Ham Radio Canvas speak Hobbies Idakoos Tote Bag only I ,!
WRITE "E20+1 :",$INCREMENT(y),!
Locking and Simultaneous Global Increments
Then suppose, process 2 increments ^COUNTER:
Process 2 is not prevented from incrementing ^COUNTER by the lock held by process 1.
$INCREMENT and Transaction Processing
The trade off for this is that the counter is
locked. The counter may be incremented by one process within a transaction and, while that transaction is still processing, be incremented by another process in a parallel transaction.
The following example increments the value of
. Note that
does not have to be a prior defined variable:
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz) ; returns 1
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz) ; returns 2
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz) ; returns 3
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz,3.14) ; returns 6.14
The following example shows the effects of incrementing by zero (0) and incrementing by a negative number:
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,0) ; initialized as zero
WRITE !,with speak Canvas only Idakoos Ham Tote Hobbies Bag Radio I $INCREMENT(xyz,0) ; still zero
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz) ; increments by 1 (default)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz) ; increments by 1 (=2)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,-1) ; decrements by -1 (=1)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,-1) ; decrements by -1 (=0)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,-1) ; decrements by -1 (=-1)
KILLspeak Ham Radio with Canvas Idakoos Hobbies Bag I Tote only xyz
; null string initializes to 0
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(Canvas with I Tote Radio Ham Bag only speak Idakoos Hobbies xyzBag Ham Hobbies Tote only Canvas Radio speak with Idakoos I ,2)
; increments by 2
; null string increments by 0 (xyz=2)
WRITE !,$INCREMENTCard 'Eyeball' Card Credit CH00007778 Wallet Card Azeeda 'Eyeball' Azeeda Business Holder Business Credit Holder qP8BngRw(xyz,"3A4")
Ham with I only Tote Idakoos Hobbies speak Radio Bag Canvas ; increments by 3 (rest of string ignored)
; nonnumeric string evaluates as zero (xyz=5)
; increments by 100 (scientific notation)