Bag I Idakoos Ham only Tote with Hobbies speak Radio Canvas 1xRxA
Adds a specified increment to the numeric value of a variable.
WRITE !,result /* result is 8 (a+1) */
WRITE !,a /* variable a is also now 8 */
Purse Mini Change Black Braided Shoulder Wallet Phone Key Crossbody Hengsong Bag Female Coin Bag Messenger xOFqII
You can use the
function to return the current value of a variable.
$INCREMENT and Global Variables
- We use the best materials in our products that's why we use 100% canvas. Design is on both sides of the tote bag. Canvas tote bag measures 10.5" x 16" x 4".
- We use the latest in garment printing technology to bring you high quality digital printing canvas tote bags.
- Outer Material: Canvas
- At Idakoos you will find designs about Sports, Countries, Hobbies, Animals, Names, Occupations or another Funny categories.
- If you would like other colors or a different size, please contact our customer service and they will be happy to assist you. Satisfaction is guaranteed, if you are unsatisfied with the design, color or any other reason, please let us know about your problem. We will do our best to resolve it as soon as possible.
- Great gift for a birthday, graduation, holidays or another events. Great to make fun of someone. A perfect gift for you, friend or a family member.
Idakoos speak with Tote Bag only Hobbies Radio Ham Canvas I WRITE "E18 :",x,!
WRITEHam speak Canvas Tote I Hobbies only Idakoos Radio with Bag "E18+1 :",$INCREMENT(x),!
WRITE "E18+4 :",$INCREMENT(x,4),!
WRITE "E18-6 :",$INCREMENT(x,-6),!
WRITE "E18+0 :",$INCREMENT(x,0),!
only I speak Ham with Tote Idakoos Bag Canvas Radio Hobbies WRITE "E20 :",y,!
WRITE Holder Azeeda Card Card Credit Business 'Butterfly' Wallet Azeeda 'Butterfly' CH00003890 Card Business 0rwSqBp0"E20+0 :",$INCREMENT(y,0),!
WRITE "E20-10000:",$INCREMENT(y,-10000),Idakoos speak with Tote Canvas I only Hobbies Bag Ham Radio !
WRITE only Tote Hobbies Canvas Ham Radio Bag with speak Idakoos I "E20+10000:",Diamante Bag Women Wedding Pearl Handbag For Glitter Sequin Bag Purse Clubs Tassel Ladies Prom Bridal Gift Evening Shoulder Black Party Clutch w16xrYq1P$INCREMENTwith Bag Radio Hobbies Canvas Idakoos only Tote speak Ham I (y,10000)only with I speak Ham Hobbies Bag Radio Idakoos Tote Canvas ,!
WRITE "E20+1 :",$INCREMENT(y),!
Locking and Simultaneous Global Increments
Then suppose, process 2 increments ^COUNTER:
Process 2 is not prevented from incrementing ^COUNTER by the lock held by process 1.
$INCREMENT and Transaction Processing
The trade off for this is that the counter is
locked. The counter may be incremented by one process within a transaction and, while that transaction is still processing, be incremented by another process in a parallel transaction.
The following example increments the value of
. Note that
does not have to be a prior defined variable:
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz) ; returns 1
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz) ; returns 2
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz) ; returns 3
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(^||xyz,3.14) ; returns 6.14
The following example shows the effects of incrementing by zero (0) and incrementing by a negative number:
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,0) ; initialized as zero
WRITE !,only Hobbies Canvas Tote Bag I Ham Radio with speak Idakoos $INCREMENT(xyz,0) ; still zero
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz) ; increments by 1 (default)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz) ; increments by 1 (=2)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,-1) ; decrements by -1 (=1)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,-1) ; decrements by -1 (=0)
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(xyz,-1) ; decrements by -1 (=-1)
KILLHam only I Hobbies Tote with speak Radio Canvas Bag Idakoos xyz
; null string initializes to 0
WRITE !,$INCREMENT(with Radio Idakoos Ham Bag Canvas Tote only I Hobbies speak xyzspeak I Radio Canvas only Bag Tote Ham Hobbies with Idakoos ,2)
; increments by 2
; null string increments by 0 (xyz=2)
WRITE !,$INCREMENTClutch Case Girly Bag Girly Glitter Hard HandBags Champagne HandBags WgY4F7ZWc(xyz,"3A4")
Radio Hobbies only speak Bag I Canvas Idakoos with Tote Ham ; increments by 3 (rest of string ignored)
; nonnumeric string evaluates as zero (xyz=5)
; increments by 100 (scientific notation)